Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NSFW: Hey

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I invite all submissions for consideration to the committee to be posted NLT 11:59 on Saturday, 3/13.

The 4 brackets are as follows:

Eastern Euro, Russia & Asia
Surgically Enhanced Breasts
God Given Titties
Latinas, Persians and Ladies of Colour

The committee is currently at 16 total nominations (4 per bracket), but may go as high as 8 per bracket depending on how many submissions you jugheads come up with. I will post a nominee thread for each bracket on the NSFW page and have linked them back to this post.

All submissions must be on the NSFW page. We run a family website here and don't need any of you perving the joint up.

Oklahoma

Poster
Spoiler nsfw pics on the main forum

I deleted them because I couldn’t find the spoiler in the 5 seconds I looked for it.

tenor.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I invite all submissions for consideration to the committee to be posted NLT 11:59 on Saturday, 3/13.

The 4 brackets are as follows:

Eastern Euro, Russia & Asia
Surgically Enhanced Breasts
God Given Titties
Latinas, Persians and Ladies of Colour

The committee is currently at 16 total nominations (4 per bracket), but may go as high as 8 per bracket depending on how many submissions you jugheads come up with. I will post a nominee thread for each bracket on the NSFW page and have linked them back to this post.

All submissions must be on the NSFW page. We run a family website here and don't need any of you perving the joint up.
Talk about segregation....

Top Bottom