Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Note: political leaning posts coming from the official TFSF media / homepage

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I am in the process of cleaning things up. I don't have the time to always look over the shoulder of the people that help with the forum. We are working on the homepage update and some things have flowed through from the media to the home page that I did not intend to be presented on any platform.

Apologize and I'm clearing it up

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
In the end it comes down to: "Defund the Media" cannot become another arm of the MSM. period

I want to bring a good product and run a legitimate business for everyone. But we have to stay true to our roots and things have slid on my end

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The forum is and will always be a place for any kind of idea or leaning, but we, as TFSF, have to present ourselves for who we really are

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Sounds like Bad News for Clemson....

Cliffs?
I wanted to come up with a way to use the home page as a way to post daily news updates. We ended up passing some thoughts that are aligning with mainstream propaganda and are opinionated. If we are going to provide news, we need to present information and not give our opinion. We are place for people to have opinions, not give them.

This is on me for coming up with processes and procedures and passing them to developers, without having the right guidelines for media presentation

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I wanted to come up with a way to use the home page as a way to post daily news updates. We ended up passing some thoughts that are aligning with mainstream propaganda and are opinionated. If we are going to provide news, we need to present information and not give our opinion. We are place for people to have opinions, not give them
Who posted the fake news is my question?

Top Bottom