Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not gonna lie, Biden could've really fucked this up

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Pretty good youtuber:

Obviously the withdrawal was a disaster, but Biden could've also easily gone with the Generals idea and kept us there for another 10 years. He did the right thing following through with the withdrawal Trump started.

Don't like the guy as a president, but I'm not going to bad mouth him over leaving. Especially with the political fallout hanging over his head when the withdrawal eventually was going to happen.

You are so fucking dumb. She is leading the 25th try. AlReady talking to cabinets members you fucking idiot

BigBucnNole

Elite

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yes by testing the pulse if the cabinets appetite to invoke the 25th ammendment you fucking twit.

You are
Officially nominated for site tard of the year

Trying to make sure we are on the same page...

You are saying by testing blood pressure, and whatever the kitchen cabinet has in the spice drawer... the amendment fucks a twit?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Pretty good youtuber:

Obviously the withdrawal was a disaster, but Biden could've also easily gone with the Generals idea and kept us there for another 10 years. He did the right thing following through with the withdrawal Trump started.

Don't like the guy as a president, but I'm not going to bad mouth him over leaving. Especially with the political fallout hanging over his head when the withdrawal eventually was going to happen.

Here's the thing, he did fuck it up. The way we left Afghanistan has made it a virtual certainty that US forces will be occupying that country again.

To wit, there were roughly 2000 soldiers in-country before we "pulled out." Now there are 7000. I think we all know where this is headed.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Guy fuckin nails it. We have a huge issue in this country and it’s not a left or right, Trump or Biden problem. But everyone pretty much knows and agrees on this.

Now how do we get to work fixing it?

Let's start by getting back the 8 billion dollars in arms that the Taliban got and give it to the American people.

<checks notes> we did pay for the shit after all.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Here's the thing, he did fuck it up. The way we left Afghanistan has made it a virtual certainty that US forces will be occupying that country again.

To wit, there were roughly 2000 soldiers in-country before we "pulled out." Now there are 7000. I think we all know where this is headed.

The ultimate fuck up would’ve been staying. The pressure the generals and technocrats have put on previous presidents has kept us there for years.

Nobody is arguing the explicit withdrawal. Push back against the Pentagon, and defense contractors is something to celebrate.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The ultimate fuck up would’ve been staying. The pressure the generals and technocrats have put on previous presidents has kept us there for years.

Nobody is arguing the explicit withdrawal. Push back against the Pentagon, and defense contractors is something to celebrate.

I hate to break this to you, but we *are* staying. The number of troops on the ground there has increased over 200%. If troops are drawn down to zero, which I'll believe it when I see it at this point in this lying liar's administration, it will be a very short reprieve at best.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I hate to break this to you, but we *are* staying. The number of troops on the ground there has increased over 200%. If troops are drawn down to zero, which I'll believe it when I see it at this point in this lying liar's administration, it will be a very short reprieve at best.

I would've thought that 4 weeks ago. Not anymore. Contractors are out, and so are their mercenaries. Only interference we may run is a few blackwater operators and friendly tribes against Chinese operations.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Thankfully, the enemy only has 8.billion dollars worth of American military hardware and ammo that was left behind.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
So you ask how someone rational could not believe facts that and to trust a "billionaire" that has been a known grifter since at least the early 80s? That seems pretty irrational.

Regards
Huffbuffer
I like his billionaire status.

I know he isn’t getting bought off and he definitely isn’t a pore (ewww).

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
The deep state. So something completely fictional and made up in the mind of the far right was putting up roadblocks?

Regards
Huffbuffer
Well, the made up “Russian bounties on US soldiers” by the intelligence community and the media was indeed a legit roadblock intended to disrupt the withdrawal.

So there’s that.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

There was a way to leave that didn’t involve abandoning 10k US citizens and watching Hajis fall from planes.

He pushed back the withdrawal date for a political win and now we’ll watch the Taliban celebrate victory from our embassy on 9/11.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to Fuck things up.” - Barak Obama

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
You sound like a bit of a bitch. The whole point of this forum is free speech. Are you demanding that the free speech must align with your ideas? If so, you want this forum to be the same as the platforms you’ve attacked for not allowing differentiating opinions that happen to be of your same thought process?
Are you the same person???????

huffbuffer

Poster
I like his billionaire status.

I know he isn’t getting bought off and he definitely isn’t a pore (ewww).
Lol. The guy that literally slapped his name on everything he could. Steaks, board games, vodka, etc isn't prone to being bought off. I am willing to bet he initiated any talks as to how much he would take to be bought.

Regards
Huffbuffer

huffbuffer

Poster
When your position is indefensible, your side always has this age old fallback. It's become pretty sad and not even worthy of further discussion.
Kinda like blaming the Clintons for everything?

Regards
Huffbuffer

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Pretty good youtuber:

If you are just going to be an idiot troll at least donate to the site instead of being the typical loser lib and milking off the rest of society.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Pretty good youtuber:

Here you go faggot.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Leftyisims- It's when Biden could've really fucked this up makes it sound like he didn't really royally fuck it all up. That language. Go team blue! right?

Are you this fucking obstinate and stupid with your employer?

Instead of admitting you didn’t read it and jumped to your own god damned tribalism… like a fucking monkey you are digging a deeper hole and doubling down.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Lol. The guy that literally slapped his name on everything he could. Steaks, board games, vodka, etc isn't prone to being bought off. I am willing to bet he initiated any talks as to how much he would take to be bought.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Great businessmen gonna great business.

#Artofthedeal

America 1st

Founder
Are you this fucking obstinate and stupid with your employer?

Instead of admitting you didn’t read it and jumped to your own god damned tribalism… like a fucking monkey you are digging a deeper hole and doubling down.
Why should he be excoriated for his “tribalism” when yore clearly a part of the downsie tribe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom