Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not gonna lie, Biden could've really fucked this up

BigBucnNole

Elite
Pretty good youtuber:

Obviously the withdrawal was a disaster, but Biden could've also easily gone with the Generals idea and kept us there for another 10 years. He did the right thing following through with the withdrawal Trump started.

Don't like the guy as a president, but I'm not going to bad mouth him over leaving. Especially with the political fallout hanging over his head when the withdrawal eventually was going to happen.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Pretty good youtuber:

Obviously the withdrawal was a disaster, but Biden could've also easily gone with the Generals idea and kept us there for another 10 years. He did the right thing following through with the withdrawal Trump started.

Don't like the guy as a president, but I'm not going to bad mouth him over leaving. Especially with the political fallout hanging over his head when the withdrawal eventually was going to happen.

I doubt many are bad mouthing Biden about leaving other than those in the military industrial complex.
This was teed up by trump who if the deep state and press and dems were not putting up roadblocks in his admin would have finished the withdrawel.
what people are upset with is the execution. WTF would you abandon 10k citizens not to mention other allies? Biden knew from intelligence there would be a quick collapse. He has really lost his mind.

huffbuffer

Poster
I doubt many are bad mouthing Biden about leaving other than those in the military industrial complex.
This was teed up by trump who if the deep state and press and dems were not putting up roadblocks in his admin would have finished the withdrawel.
what people are upset with is the execution. WTF would you abandon 10k citizens not to mention other allies? Biden knew from intelligence there would be a quick collapse. He has really lost his mind.
The deep state. So something completely fictional and made up in the mind of the far right was putting up roadblocks?

Regards
Huffbuffer

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Pretty good youtuber:

you sound just like Obiden reading the teleprompter. No one is saying that it was the wrong call to exit Afghanistan. We couldn’t stay there forever. But it was absolutely to wrong call in the WAY we left and this is entirely on Obiden’s shoulders. Can’t blame this shit on Trump.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Me: "Obviosuly the withdrawal was a disaster."

The Croot: "But what about the withdrawal OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Place has become a fuggin Cricket Nest.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Pretty good youtuber:

Guy fuckin nails it. We have a huge issue in this country and it’s not a left or right, Trump or Biden problem. But everyone pretty much knows and agrees on this.

Now how do we get to work fixing it?

BigBucnNole

Elite
Guy fuckin nails it. We have a huge issue in this country and it’s not a left or right, Trump or Biden problem. But everyone pretty much knows and agrees on this.

Now how do we get to work fixing it?

Get rid of spending authority for starters. Then pull the government out of student loans.

Darth Maul

Poster
Pretty good youtuber:

quit with the gaslighting bullshit that anyone is mad we're leaving. take this troll and do it on tMB like 400 other trolls.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Get rid of spending authority for starters. Then pull the government out of student loans.
It’s so complex. And to think that a super secret military intelligence organization was going to save the republic. This is the same military intelligence that is the muscle for these cucked out generals bought and paid for by the military industrial complex.

I’ve seen the cucking in person - it pissed me off to no end, I dropped my government job and just sold my talents to the highest bidder. The defense industry is not about defense, it’s about money. The “defense” is just smokin mirrors

BigBucnNole

Elite
quit with the gaslighting bullshit that anyone is mad we're leaving. take this troll and do it on tMB like 400 other trolls.

Why do you think this is a critique on his critics? What if I just want to see something nice here said about Biden?

“Yea Buc, this could’ve been a disaster if he gave in to the generals. Great job Jim!”

BigBucnNole

Elite
It’s so complex. And to think that a super secret military intelligence organization was going to save the republic. This is the same military intelligence that is the muscle for these cucked out generals bought and paid for by the military industrial complex.

I’ve seen the cucking in person - it pissed me off to no end, I dropped my government job and just sold my talents to the highest bidder. The defense industry is not about defense, it’s about money. The “defense” is just smokin mirrors

In my gubment days I was a sort of watch dog for the legislature with agency spending. We’d audit them from time to time, but really watched their allocated spending, distributions, and trust fund cash flows (assuming they had one).

Biggest problem is all desicison making is top down. Nobody actually gives a shit what the guy on the front line using office supplies, to putting out a physical fire, to teaching a class, to arresting someone, to doing Hurricane clean up, thinks.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
In my gubment days I was a sort of watch dog for the legislature with agency spending. We’d audit them from time to time, but really watched their allocated spending, distributions, and trust fund cash flows (assuming they had one).

Biggest problem is all desicison making is top down. Nobody actually gives a shit what the guy on the front line using office supplies, to putting out a physical fire, to teaching a class, to arresting someone, to doing Hurricane clean up, thinks.
One of my dreams would be to have public audits of all our national politicians. We can start with Cocaine Mitch and Pelosi.

What do you think about that? Good idea / bad idea? Is it possible to pull off? You got to think much of that is public information. It trickles out sometime, but never gets the national coverage it deserves. I’d make a fuckin website specifically for presenting the results

huffbuffer

Poster
One of my dreams would be to have public audits of all our national politicians. We can start with Cocaine Mitch and Pelosi.

What do you think about that? Good idea / bad idea? Is it possible to pull off? You got to think much of that is public information. It trickles out sometime, but never gets the national coverage it deserves. I’d make a fuckin website specifically for presenting the results
My biggest dream is that there are term limits for EVERYTHING in which people are elected.

Regards
Huffbuffer

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
He deserves all the bad mouthing for leaving our people over there. He should be hung till death.

BigBucnNole

Elite

I dunno. Don't think it'd matter much. Most of their spending and financial records are public. Unless you are speaking to the personal side of the ledger. Even then, when I was in that world felt like I got a financial colonoscopy every May.

Then again that just points out the obvious. They just need to get the spending out of their hands. There is no flexibility down the chain. Need to work on reforming the technocrats as well behind the scenes. I guess I'm technically a technocrat, but the ability for "experts" to say fuck all to the benefit of other organizations and funneling millions and billions of dollars is a problem too.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Pretty good youtuber:

Im on the same page as you. The withdrawal could have been executed better, but it was ultimately the right thing to do.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
The deep state. So something completely fictional and made up in the mind of the far right was putting up roadblocks?

Regards
Huffbuffer
The term Deep State sounds more sinister.

In reality, the Deep State is unelected federal bureaucrats. The fact that they have no accountability to the American people is what makes them so dangerous and yes, potentially sinister.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The term Deep State sounds more sinister.

In reality, the Deep State is unelected federal bureaucrats. The fact that they have no accountability to the American people is what makes them so dangerous and yes, potentially sinister.
That would be Hillary Clinton talking to other world leaders.

denn

Legendary
Founder
No issue at all getting our folks out of that country. Good on Biden for getting our troops the heck out of there. However, I don't think it was too much to ask that Biden and his administration thought to get American civilians out of there before taking the ball and going home. All the while leaving billions of $$ is military equipment for the terrorists to reek havoc with. Instead we have plane loads of refugees coming over and a president and state department telling AMERICAN CITIZENS to hunker down and not move anywhere because they can't do anything to help them. Doesn't seem fair to innocent Americans left behind to lord knows what fate. I am not sure how that is a good thing to anyone looking at this situation objectively.

Maybe if anyone in the Biden administration would take and more importantly, answer questions to their decision making, maybe that would quell some of the criticism. Until that happens, we can only assume that Biden and his people screwed the pooch here. In a big way.

catreaper

Master Baiter
You have some hard lessons in your future with this place. Peace.
You sound like a bit of a bitch. The whole point of this forum is free speech. Are you demanding that the free speech must align with your ideas? If so, you want this forum to be the same as the platforms you’ve attacked for not allowing differentiating opinions that happen to be of your same thought process?

BigBucnNole

Elite
You sound like a bit of a bitch. The whole point of this forum is free speech. Are you demanding that the free speech must align with your ideas? If so, you want this forum to be the same as the platforms you’ve attacked for not allowing differentiating opinions that happen to be of your same thought process?

Its not left or right leaning ideas that’s the problem. It’s these authoritarian faggots.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Regards
Huffbuffer

How else would you define fake leaks of fake news about fake bounties that the Russians put out on US soldiers in Afghanistan? This was deliberate and intentional and an effort to slow down and even deter Trump from finishing the draw down of troops in Afghanistan. He was moving steadily down that path so the Deep State had to throw a wrench in it. They couldn't possibly let Orange Man Bad look good. Fast forward a few months and the Deep State now turns Afghanistan into a shit show. Again, deliberate and intentional.

I mean, how in the fuck can rational human beings not see this and also not see the same pattern within multiple other narratives and storylines of the past 5 years?

BigBucnNole

Elite
How else would you define fake leaks of fake news about fake bounties that the Russians put out on US soldiers in Afghanistan? This was deliberate and intentional and an effort to slow down and even deter Trump from finishing the draw down of troops in Afghanistan. He was moving steadily down that path so the Deep State had to throw a wrench in it. They couldn't possibly let Orange Man Bad look good. Fast forward a few months and the Deep State now turns Afghanistan into a shit show. Again, deliberate and intentional.

I mean, how in the fuck can rational human beings not see this and also not see the same pattern within multiple other narratives and storylines of the past 5 years?

The thing is… plenty of leaders have had road blocks like that. I’d argue every major leader in history has had that.

Trumps problem… he wasn’t very good at navigating those waters.

Julius Caesar went up against Cato, Brutus, Pompeii, and Cassius. How does Pelosi, Fauci, and Schiff compare to that line up?

Last edited:

huffbuffer

Poster

So you ask how someone rational could not believe facts that and to trust a "billionaire" that has been a known grifter since at least the early 80s? That seems pretty irrational.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Latest posts

Top Bottom