Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Greater Love

OldBuzzard

Poster
I thought about it a lot before I started open carrying. Not about which vegan snowflake was going to be offended, or which quivering beta was going to be frightened, but I realized the great responsibility that comes with open carrying. First, if a shooter opens fire, he might want to take out the one who can fight back first. Is rhat a risk that I will accept? Second, if there is a shooter, and I do have the ability to fight back, will I have the courage to run toward the danger? I still cannot answer that question. But I sincerely hope that the answer is “yes.” I contemplated the words of Jesus. “No greater love has a man than to lay down his life for his friends” (paraphrased) It won’t happen but it would be nice if people could see a gun on someone’s hip as a symbol of brotherly love and the people who carry them as people who have voluntarily made the decision to give their lives for their fellow man.

Top Bottom