Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No driving exams in Alabama.

yankmenoodle

Elite
We had a freeze warning yesterday in north Alabama. Roads were officially closed, because those of us who are southern don't know how to drive on snow or ice. Today I'm driving down a major highway and there are patches of ice here and there. I'm going 55, and there isn't another car as far as I can see in front or behind me EXCEPT for some moron literally two car lengths behind me. He followed me for about four miles until I turned. Later when traffic had picked up a little, I saw a traffic light out, and the intersection was heavily salted, and still plenty of ice exposed, and not one of the dozen cars out even slowed down for it. The law is when traffic lights are out, they're to be treated as a four way stop. Well, that was when we actually had driving exams. They must not have them now. Maybe we have so many illegals now they just give licenses to anyone.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
lol best drivers in the country, balls out everywhere you go.

I bet you dive 10 miles under the speed limit in the passing lane
Yes it is a passing lane you dick not a fast lane!

Peach-head

Poster
We had a freeze warning yesterday in north Alabama. Roads were officially closed, because those of us who are southern don't know how to drive on snow or ice. Today I'm driving down a major highway and there are patches of ice here and there. I'm going 55, and there isn't another car as far as I can see in front or behind me EXCEPT for some moron literally two car lengths behind me. He followed me for about four miles until I turned. Later when traffic had picked up a little, I saw a traffic light out, and the intersection was heavily salted, and still plenty of ice exposed, and not one of the dozen cars out even slowed down for it. The law is when traffic lights are out, they're to be treated as a four way stop. Well, that was when we actually had driving exams. They must not have them now. Maybe we have so many illegals now they just give licenses to anyone.

was the light completely out? Or one side flashing red and the other flashing yellow?

Top Bottom