Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nikki Haley's South Carolina Past Comes Back to Haunt Her (link)....

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
She hides her Indian (dot, not feather) really well. You almost can't even tell until you see her kids.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
I'm no fan of Haley (any more), the attempt to destroy her with affair allegations has been around for a long time. It is stupid and inappropriate, and may even be a sexist way to get to a fairly attractive female politician.

The reason I no longer support her is obvious. She has been on the take from donors and corporations for the past 6 years. She used to live in my neighborhood 10 years ago, and my kids went to the same elementary school as hers. Now after two government jobs (Governor & Ambassador) and not one real job after she left Lexington Medical 15 or so years ago, she is a multimillionaire living in Kiawah. She has a lot of favors to pay off in the future, and I doubt any of them are for the betterment of the citizens of this country.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I'm no fan of Haley (any more), the attempt to destroy her with affair allegations has been around for a long time. It is stupid and inappropriate, and may even be a sexist way to get to a fairly attractive female politician.

The reason I no longer support her is obvious. She has been on the take from donors and corporations for the past 6 years. She used to live in my neighborhood 10 years ago, and my kids went to the same elementary school as hers. Now after two government jobs (Governor & Ambassador) and not one real job after she left Lexington Medical 15 or so years ago, she is a multimillionaire living in Kiawah. She has a lot of favors to pay off in the future, and I doubt any of them are for the betterment of the citizens of this country.
Seems to be her 15 yo son helped her with foreign affairs.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

On the take often has dick implications…just sayin’…

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Any questions you want me to ask Nikki about? My cousin was an assistant for her while gov.

Latest posts

Top Bottom