Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nickelodeon goes full woke

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

They seem to actually be suggesting farmers are targeting these areas specifically because minorities live there. Not because there is available land in these poorer areas, while more expensive areas nearer the city don't have cheap/available land for farming. Is there anything they wont twist on its head to create victimization out of thin air?

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
They seem to actually be suggesting farmers are targeting these areas specifically because minorities live there. Not because there is available land in these poorer areas, while more expensive areas nearer the city don't have cheap/available land for farming. Is there anything they wont twist on its head to create victimization out of thin air?
Farms were probably there before the people around it too.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Such virtuosity in the delivery of bullshit! Her nipple pinching gesticulations perfectly complement her hand moving up and down with each word. WOW! Who is that puckered up cunt anyhow? I bet her partner likes hot curling irons you know where. Her expression tells me she is sporting a butt plug too.

GEORocks

Poster
Anyone know where you can buy entire past decades of Nick content? I’d rather just make the ‘85-‘97 period available at the house.

Hell prob not a bad idea in general regardless of channel/network.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Further proof of the indoctrination and programming that the mainstream media, corporate America, and the US education system are forcing onto our children. I am thankful my youngest is in college, and we have a largely conservative family. He is trending liberal (19 y/o) but I am working on it. It is up to us patriots to fight EVERYTHING that the left stands for and teach our children to THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

Rushie

Poster
Um.......no.

STL_22

Poster
Anyone know where you can buy entire past decades of Nick content? I’d rather just make the ‘85-‘97 period available at the house.

Hell prob not a bad idea in general regardless of channel/network.
Paramount+ has most old Nickelodeon content. They don’t have the game shows though, like Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple or that video game one

Top Bottom