Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NHL season is upon us LGRW

Tash123

Poster
Founder
Get in here and let’s get fired up for the dingers. @MaizeBlaze @Clark_Griswold @Sparty_On @dimambr3 @GriffTannen
giphy.gif

GriffTannen

Poster
Sorry friend. I’ve been struggling to get back into this team for a few years. Grew up playing hockey and loved the wings. Just can’t do it. Call me a bandwagoner but it’s a disgrace what happened to this organization. Hope they figure it out and Stevie can draft this team back to glory.

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
Sorry friend. I’ve been struggling to get back into this team for a few years. Grew up playing hockey and loved the wings. Just can’t do it. Call me a bandwagoner but it’s a disgrace what happened to this organization. Hope they figure it out and Stevie can draft this team back to glory.

The Wings can’t Yankees their way to titles any longer with the salary cap in place. Lots of Wings fans have jumped ship which is funny considering how they called out Blackhawks fans for the same for years. That said, they were right.

TF878725

Poster
Founder
My B’s with the win. I actually like this college style schedule with multiple games at one location.

Big_C_KU

Poster
Hoping the Avs bounce back in the second game vs Blues. Not much hope though after how easily the Blues pushed the Avs around on Wednesday. Reminded me Stan’s little league team going up against the Red Wings.

Top Bottom