Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New car

skramer100

Elite
Founder
So I have wanted a Wrangler since I was 16. Life happens and I never got one. I can now buy one but I am at a pass with getting one due to the inflation and costs. But at the same time I am worried I should just buy it now cause it may be $10k more in 4 months. Those tied into cars, what you think?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
So I have wanted a Wrangler since I was 16. Life happens and I never got one. I can now buy one but I am at a pass with getting one due to the inflation and costs. But at the same time I am worried I should just buy it now cause it may be $10k more in 4 months. Those tied into cars, what you think?
Are you planning on buying new?

I plan on waiting things out a year or two and get the refreshed bronco.

Another way to look at the purchase is if you think prices will still rise because of supply chain issues, you could buy it now and sell it later for the same inflated price,

Follow these guys. They have a nice website on purchasing cars.

Dawg97

Poster
Founder
Just buy it. We were in the same boat last year, and we bought my wife one last summer and we love it. Nothing wrong with waiting, but buying a new car is not an investment. The wrangler will hold it's value at least as well as most other vehicles.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'd get a Bronco. Either way though, makes sure it is 2 doors. The 4 door Jeeps and Broncos look like shit IMO.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Are you planning on buying new?

I plan on waiting things out a year or two and get the refreshed bronco.

Another way to look at the purchase is if you think prices will still rise because of supply chain issues, you could buy it now and sell it later for the same inflated price,

Follow these guys. They have a nice website on purchasing cars.

Yes new. Gonna lease because I get mileage reimbursement which will cover the lease. I may buy it after and give it to my son in 4 years, maybe.

Top Bottom