Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Netflix Series Vikings

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I made they first few seasons and enjoyed them. Should I finish?

Jtrain80

Legendary
I was hooked the first few seasons and then became incredibly disinterested after like season 4 I think it was. I really wanted to like it. I just couldn't get onboard with the direction it took.

That happened to me also in the last season. I was just ready to shoot everyone and be done with it.

Not heard that comment before, so I always kept it to myself.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I was hooked the first few seasons and then became incredibly disinterested after like season 4 I think it was. I really wanted to like it. I just couldn't get onboard with the direction it took.
Agreed. Wasn't that good.

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
as stated here several times. Great for several years then becomes avg. Ivar as a feature character really took it down

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
I liked it a lot. Also liked Last Kingdom which is a similar to Vikings but focuses on the Saxon angle more.

BTAvenger

Elite
Last Kingdom is better imo

I watched the finale of season six last night. Without spoiling it involves the death of a prominent character. And when his death occurred my immediate response was “you’ve got to be fucking kidding me”. I guess I’ll finish the series but it has lost all of its luster for me.

Top Bottom