Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need the videos

QuanChi

Elite

PleasureMoose

Legendary
@C13Moridin
What level redpills you want.. I got:
Operation Northwoods
Operation Starfish Prime

Or i got these level redpills:
The world is run by an international group of elite bankers who literally worship Satan and have slowly programmed the world into being obedient slaves to hold up their extravagant lifestyles and drink our blood in their rituals... The loop continues forever and every so often they have a "culling" where they sacrifice a large portion of humanity to their god

And I few of these:
Were just by products of an alien race that dropped off a male and female humanoid on earth for a science experiment

1642471574820.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@C13Moridin
Operation Northwoods
Operation Starfish Prime

The world is run by an international group of elite bankers who literally worship Satan and have slowly programmed the world into being obedient slaves to hold up their extravagant lifestyles and drink our blood in their rituals... The loop continues forever and every so often they have a "culling" where they sacrifice a large portion of humanity to their god

And I few of these:
Were just by products of an alien race that dropped off a male and female humanoid on earth for a science experiment

View attachment 72433
2,3,4,1 but they all need their asses spanked

C13Moridin

Poster
Founder
@C13Moridin
Operation Northwoods
Operation Starfish Prime

And I few of these:

View attachment 72433
Honestly, the guy I’m speaking with is a very famous Beverly Hills(ex) motivational speaker. He has a lot of reach, but hasn’t even heard of Ultra/Paperclip/Mockingbird. Brought him around with several things leading up to the possibility of mass programming. Just need a good mockingbird rundown to get him to open up to that before diving deeper

Jtrain80

Legendary
Honestly, the guy I’m speaking with is a very famous Beverly Hills(ex) motivational speaker. He has a lot of reach, but hasn’t even heard of Ultra/Paperclip/Mockingbird. Brought him around with several things leading up to the possibility of mass programming. Just need a good mockingbird rundown to get him to open up to that before diving deeper

The Rothschilds are the greatest of red pills.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Getting there but if the bite is too big, the eater chokes. Small bites
Mockingbird opened the door to media propaganda and fake news in American . If that has your interest id highly recommend learning about Operation Northwoods its a redpill I believe everyone should take

C13Moridin

Poster
Founder
Mockingbird opened the door to media propaganda and fake news in American . If that has your interest id highly recommend learning about Operation Northwoods its a redpill I believe everyone should take
Thanks bud. If you have a link to some good info readily available, I’d be in your debt. Kinda flashing in-between patients as usual and won’t have any research time all day

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Thanks bud. If you have a link to some good info readily available, I’d be in your debt. Kinda flashing in-between patients as usual and won’t have any research time all day
There is a really good doc that I saw in the last few years. It is very comprehensive and up-to-date with how they use Facebook today

Oler Ted

Elite
As stated above, need some board help in red-pilling.
ive tried locating good historically correct versions but have been unable to find adequate examples. Any help is much appreciated.
1) MK Ultra
2) Project Mockingbird

Thanks in advance. Don’t have any @PleasureMoose perk-you-up pics, so I’ll share our families newest addition Arrow

View attachment 72427
OP has one of the best avatars on the board

tickdickler

Poster
As stated above, need some board help in red-pilling.
ive tried locating good historically correct versions but have been unable to find adequate examples. Any help is much appreciated.
1) MK Ultra
2) Project Mockingbird

Thanks in advance. Don’t have any @PleasureMoose perk-you-up pics, so I’ll share our families newest addition Arrow

View attachment 72427
Your sister may want to have that flare up on her bottom lip checked out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom