Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEED ONE MORE for 2024 TFSF Fantasy Baseball League

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
what site is it through and what is redraft?
Ok gotcha. Wasn’t sure if you knew the lingo or not.

We use yahoo. Redraft just means that every team picks all new players each year. (Some leagues are dynasty where teams retain players)

H2H is head to head where you play a different team each week rather than just accumulating stats over the year

AgEngDawg

Legendary

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
In previous years I have been a pretty hard core fantasy baseball, but the last couple years with covid mucking things up and spending time working on this site I paid almost no attention

Ready to get back into it. Gonna keep things simple with the settings. Basically standard settings, I added an n/a roster slot and minor leaguers cant be picked up until they get called up (they will go to waivers)

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Right now the draft is scheduled for Wednesday night at 9EST. If I can't fill the league up tonight I am going to push it, but I will DM everyone once things get locked down

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I just realized that Ozuna will be back for the Braves. Once they get Anuna back that offense is going to be off the charts

Chop chop

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Alright, league full at 12, teams locked and I just randomized the draft order.

@AgEngDawg with the first pick

Draft is Sunday night at 9 EST
Awesome!!!

I am on the clock!

I like the way yahoo does it versus ESPN fantasy.

Yahoo splits Ohtani into separate players for batting and pitching.

In ESPN he is the same player. Hence, it is no brainer to select him first and is boring.

The way Yahoo does it, I have to really think about the pick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom