Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need motivation to work out

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I also need motivation...been in a big slump lately.
I have been getting one in at least 3 times a week over the last year. But then over the last month I've probably only got 3 workouts total.

I'm gonna chug some preworkout in a minute and rip the band aid off.

One trick I did learn is you just get on your work out clothes and shoes (shoes is key) and then you just end up doing it

Jtrain80

Legendary
I have been getting one in at least 3 times a week over the last year. But then over the last month I've probably only got 3 workouts total.

I'm gonna chug some preworkout in a minute and rip the band aid off.

One trick I did learn is you just get on your work out clothes and shoes (shoes is key) and then you just end up doing it

I try getting through the warm up, almost 100% time it leads to a full blown workout.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Here ya go OP;
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Heavy fucking weights brother, but make sure to stretch and do yoga as well.

Theres always the temptation to try and go 100 million percent, but consistency is more important. Reps add up over a lifetime

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord the trick is to do lots of steroids. Fuck all that smart lifting and good diet shit. Just do lots and lots of gear. The more gear the better. If one type of steroid isn't working try doing multiple types. If multiple types aren't doing it do more. Once you finish a cycle of one switch to another. Cancer? Heart problems? Endocrine system? Pfft that shit is for the weak, which you won't be from all the steroids. Never stop cycling that's my motto.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord the trick is to do lots of steroids. Fuck all that smart lifting and good diet shit. Just do lots and lots of gear. The more gear the better. If one type of steroid isn't working try doing multiple types. If multiple types aren't doing it do more. Once you finish a cycle of one switch to another. Cancer? Heart problems? Endocrine system? Pfft that shit is for the weak, which you won't be from all the steroids. Never stop cycling that's my motto.
Lol I did one cycle in HS and still have manboobs. Prob some to do with genetics though

Wait What

Elite
Founder
There's another thread on the board that this post would've fit right in.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There's a diet accountability-ish thread in here.

We ought to show those pussies what real accountability looks like with a workout/exercise smackdown/rip your face off/accountability thread.

Anybody second the motion?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
There's a diet accountability-ish thread in here.

We ought to show those pussies what real accountability looks like with a workout/exercise smackdown/rip your face off/accountability thread.

Anybody second the motion?
Aw man I appreciate the idea, but personally I use up all my willpower trying to just manage normal life. However, I bet some others might enjoy.

I saw how you were motivating them in the diet thread so that’s why I @‘d

RHT 3

Elite
Went from peak covid at 252 to now being at 229. Still have 5-10 to go. Want to be 220.

Get off your ass, hit the treadmill, stop eating shit and drinking beer all the time. It's easy.

Oh, and join a Planet Fitness. Its dirt cheap and has a ton of hot women in there.

The days of lifting heavy for me have been over.

Top Bottom