Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

NCAA enters the chat

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
200.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
Where to start with this statement........Rather than going on a rant here I will say this instead,

A guys dressed as a woman is still a woman and has no right to participate in the woman's sports. Unless the woman themselves allow it. This should not be an NCAA decision as they are only interested in making money and not having the woke folk come after them and ruin that money making machine.

I

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Test suppression isn’t gonna cut it when it’s a bone density issue as well as reflexes and reaction time. So happy they’re doubling down on it and we can finally have tranny men beat all women, demoralize them from pursuing sports, and get back in the kitchen where they belong

Jtrain80

Legendary
Test suppression isn’t gonna cut it when it’s a bone density issue as well as reflexes and reaction time. So happy they’re doubling down on it and we can finally have tranny men beat all women, demoralize them from pursuing sports, and get back in the kitchen where they belong

So much truth it hurts!

Gonna have 2 divisions... Male and Male w lipstick.

SoonerMD09

Elite
The mishandling and lack of leadership with COVID and now taking an extremely unpopular stance on an issue to appear "woke".

There desperately needs to be an alternative governing body overseeing collegiate sports. Unfortunately I don't know any lawyers that would be interested in taking up the process in creating this organization.

I would be more than happy to be the head physician having 10 years of sports experience that wouldn't waste millions of dollars in pointless research like this guy.

Jtrain80

Legendary
The mishandling and lack of leadership with COVID and now taking an extremely unpopular stance on an issue to appear "woke".

There desperately needs to be an alternative governing body overseeing collegiate sports. Unfortunately I don't know any lawyers that would be interested in taking up the process in creating this organization.

I would be more than happy to be the head physician having 10 years of sports experience that wouldn't waste millions of dollars in pointless research like this guy.

College Softball World Series is supposed to be in OK this year. Do we have any laws breaking the trany-nazi edicts?

squanchy

Poster
This is fucken stupid. If I just tell them I'm transitioning to a female as a male and that makes me a female by there stupid ass standards. I'm going to do that and then compete in collegiate weightlifting. If they say anything I'll just pull the bigot and sexist card.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Why can't we just implement my plan.

My plan is simple. We abolish all male and female leagues.

We have leagues based on chromosomes.

We have an XX chromosome league and a XY chromosome league.

You submit to a blood test and we put you in the appropriate league.

You don't have to say you are a woman to be in the XX league. However, you are not competing in the league XX league if you have a Y chromosome.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

You don't have to say you are a woman to be in the XX league. However, you are not competing in the league XX league if you have a Y chromosome.
Obviously, that science is chromo-phobic.

Jtrain80

Legendary

XX & XY is so bland.

Dudes and dudes in lipstick is more artistic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom