Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBC going after SOF community (link)...

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Hopefully I can get quoted in the NBC article on Crootn:

I would like to go on the record stating the following:

Not only is Joe Biden senile and week, but he's a massive pedophile faggot that loves to pinch children's nipples.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder

Not only is Joe Biden senile and week, but he's a massive pedophile faggot that loves to pinch children's nipples.

"And I can confirm, Harry, that at the time of this broadcast the particular post in question has one 'thumbs up' and two 'laughing out loud' emoji reactions. Dark times indeed. Back to you."

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Soon, simply mentioning 'We The People' will get you on the list. Say it again, well, to the re-education camp with you. Then 1984 kicks in and the very thought of "We The People" will get you castrated and sent to the spice mines of Dune. SKOL Patriots!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
In secret Internet forums, America's best posters share racist jabs, lies about 2020, even QAnon theories

WASHINGTON — They're the most elite, well trained internet posters of the U.S., widely considered the best of the best. And yet in secret internet forums exclusively for extremely high IQ individuals that were accessed by NBC News, they share misinformation about a "stolen" 2020 election, disparaging and racist comments about America's political leadership and even QAnon conspiracy theories.

Among the hundreds of Crootn posts NBC News reviewed from forums for current and former MBers and other elite posters: being radicalized is cool, an argument of whether John Wayne is fag or not, constant name calling President Biden as "Puddin", trying to claim math isn't racist, and a post about a penis-headed goat.

"Didntheyass see dat shitn or not?" another member commented.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

iu

I swear you are my brother every time you post!

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

"The politically charged ones often ridicule President Joe Biden — describing him as "senile" and weak"
I put conspiracy theorists that believe the 2020 election was stolen right up there with conspiracy theorists that think Stevie Wonder isn’t deaf ;)

Top Bottom