Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA TopShot

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
I thought it was a joke and a scam but I saw demand freaking surging for these things on Wednesday and decided to try and get a $99 pack that dropped today. There were 200k+ in line for 10,000 packs. Sure enough I pulled some Ja Morant dunk card that was a rare card with only 499 for sale. The price was trading for $5000 when I pulled it and this afternoon a bunch of people were selling them for $4350. They all sold within 2 hours.

It's worth your time.

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
I thought it was a joke and a scam but I saw demand freaking surging for these things on Wednesday and decided to try and get a $99 pack that dropped today. There were 200k+ in line for 10,000 packs. Sure enough I pulled some Ja Morant dunk card that was a rare card with only 499 for sale. The price was trading for $5000 when I pulled it and this afternoon a bunch of people were selling them for $4350. They all sold within 2 hours.

It's worth your time.
you mf'er. I was 41000 in line for that drop

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
What in the absolute fuck are you guys talking about

That's my highlight now.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My brother has been trying to get me into this. It’s like crypto meets basketball cards.

Have you seen this site OP:

CameronWV

Poster
Founder

That's my highlight now.

many username over there is the same as here. I got a basic pack this week with 3 shitty moments. My best pull was like a $120 Dame moment

Sikness23245

Elite

That's my highlight now.

What I'm failing to understand is why "owning" that highlight has value when I can watch it whenever I want without your permission.

CrispRipley

Poster
Founder
Gonna try to jump in for this pack releasing tomorrow morning. Seems like the platform is a shitshow re withdrawals and delays, but is it a calculated shitshow?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Something weird about all of this. Buddy of mine claiming he’s up +7800 on one shot and I won’t believe it until he cashes out and proves it. I bet all of this crap immediately comes back to Vegas when shit is normal again.

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
got one of the 9.99 packs last week should receive tomorrow.
Tried for the packs today but like releasing 60k for 300k waiting in que.
the gig is up

Top Bottom