Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nazi scientist predicted Elon to colonize Mars

D

Deleted member 2886

Wernher is the reason Huntsville, AL exists and the city is just growing like crazy now

I think they were testing a rocket motor last week. Took this picture and @BLatta12 has a picture from the complete other side of the town.

View attachment 121240
Woah dude, that's fuckin awesome.
Didn't realize you lived so close to such a tremendously important historic site.

Ages ago I read about when the rocket program was first getting started, and how the actual tests would shake the whole area.

Seriously cool man.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Woah dude, that's fuckin awesome.
Didn't realize you lived so close to such a tremendously important historic site.

Ages ago I read about when the rocket program was first getting started, and how the actual tests would shake the whole area.

Seriously cool man.
Multiple times a week the whole town shakes from explosions

Wernher is the reason Huntsville, AL exists and the city is just growing like crazy now

I think they were testing a rocket motor last week. Took this picture and @BLatta12 has a picture from the complete other side of the town.

View attachment 121240
it had the highest per capita income in the US at one time................not in ohio or florida

D

Deleted member 2886

they wont be lame for long
Gonna be hectic down here.
The two main Islands are straddling the Pacific "Ring Of Fire" fault line, and there's a "supervolcano"(*Taupo) churning below the center of the north island.

These are some images I posted a short while ago.
Screenshot_2022-06-11-14-58-04-24_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
IMG_20220613_043158.jpgIMG_20220613_045417.png
👆[*Those dots were indicating one days worth of earthquakes back in early June.]
IMG_20220613_050010.jpg

champsballs

Elite
Founder

AgEngDawg

Legendary

View attachment 121240
100% accurate.

He is more of an American than he ever was a German.

He was born into Germany, but he reached the highest heights in America.

Top Bottom