Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nazi scientist predicted Elon to colonize Mars

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Von Braun was a special dude, but this is not coincidental

Pioneering aerospace engineer and science-fiction writer Wernher von Braun may have predicted Elon Musk’s plan to colonize other worlds nearly 70 years ago when he described a man named “Elon” ruling over Mars.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Pioneering aerospace engineer and science-fiction writer Wernher von Braun may have predicted Elon Musk’s plan to colonize other worlds nearly 70 years ago when he described a man named “Elon” ruling over Mars.
Elon is Nole backwards. Could have been you

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I would like to see someone come up with this bullshit before it happens. Other than the bible......then I would listen. Elon Musk is smart and not lazy. A great combo.

Kinda like that old carved writing you found in your basement that predicted someone would screw your mom and your wife at the same time.
Sorry to break the news but that guy was me and that shit happened.
Also you were adopted bitch

Sorry to say but if you were to have fucked my mom, you would have never left, and I would know you, which I don't, so you didn't. My mom was a MONSTER, a sociopathic witch who has been dead for quite some time.. I suppose I was adopted. Anything else, BITCH.

Just wondering, is your avatar your wifes ballsack? Whats your problem?

Hadn’t saw this thread until now.

I think we all realize space is the next frontier. It’s imperative The US get their first and establish impregnable military defenses so that the communists never have a chance of expansion.
we have to rely on a south african born creator of paypal to get us to space, before that, we had to rely on the russians. on refined 50 year old tech rockets.

we have to rely on a south african born creator of paypal to get us to space, before that, we had to rely on the russians. on refined 50 year old tech rockets.
He could be from Nazi Germany and I would give that fucker all the money he could ever dream of.

I could care less where he is from as long as he gets us the wins which are coming in spades currently.

I don’t even like Musk but the facts speak for themselves. His products are wonderfully successful.

Last edited:
He could be from Nazi Germany and I give that fucker all the money he could ever dream of.

I could care less where he is from as long as he gets us the wins which are coming in spades currently.

I don’t even like Musk but the facts speak for themselves. His products are wonderfully successful.
you are missing the point.......................

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Well he was kind of more our scientist than a Nazi scientist. We went all in on him.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Sorry to say but if you were to have fucked my mom, you would have never left, and I would know you, which I don't, so you didn't. My mom was a MONSTER, a sociopathic witch who has been dead for quite some time.. I suppose I was adopted. Anything else, BITCH.

Just wondering, is your avatar your wifes ballsack? Whats your problem?

Never said I left. And yes she is a monster.
I have no problem with you but champ does, your wife gave him crabs

Why must you consistently be so hypocritical?
I can't recall ever seeing you post anything to substantiate your wild claims, only those regurgitated mainstream nonsense propaganda pieces.

😂Meet...
View attachment 121181
...aka: Gyorgy Schwartz
By “wild” do you mean the proven facts?

Nice reliable link you posted there to “substantiate” your troll.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

No mention of operation paperclip in the story.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I'm thinking Champ is possibly his dog, or some other kind of pet animal, maybe a goat perhaps?
Though that's just my guess based on his avatar picture.
Come on buddy you’re better than this. Champ is a god among all dogs. Such a beautiful majestic creature made in the most pure images of god himself. His balls were so perfect that the vet refused to cut them off before studding him out. I didn’t want to risk getting some bad genes mixed into his bloodline, so I’ve been reaching out about ways to get him cloned. If anyone has a k9 clone guy let me know

I know not what a goats ball look like
That is cuz they’re always burried deep in your mouth

Come on buddy you’re better than this. Champ is a god among all dogs. Such a beautiful majestic creature made in the most pure images of god himself. His balls were so perfect that the vet refused to cut them off before studding him out. I didn’t want to risk getting some bad genes mixed into his bloodline, so I’ve been reaching out about ways to get him cloned. If anyone has a k9 clone guy let me know

That is cuz they’re always burried deep in your mouth
what kind of dog?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Wernher is the reason Huntsville, AL exists and the city is just growing like crazy now

I think they were testing a rocket motor last week. Took this picture and @BLatta12 has a picture from the complete other side of the town.

8F212F50-BA48-4AB5-8667-940B3B071626.jpeg

Top Bottom