Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nashville bombing

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
1615066434975.jpeg

What was the conclusion of this? Did the guy have a manifesto or something? Who was he actually targetting? From what I remember he gave a strong warning to get people out of the area. Did they ever find his remains?

This seems like something that was rapidly pushed out of the public light.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Meaning the situation could have been much worse?
There is some video evidence that suggests the explosion wasn't triggered from within the RV but was actually a ballistic projectile of some sort.

I'd have to try to find the video for Nashville but Beirut has similar video evidence.

Rods from / of God were speculated. It could be what we call the 'Rods' are hypersonic projectiles. Think Reagan's star wars as a general guide to why and how this tech would be used.

Edit:

There are claims these videos have been debunked but we know that the facility in Beirut was actually used as a weapons facility of some sort so a controlled explosion in Nashville fits all the same descriptions.

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Meaning the situation could have been much worse?
That was the story I read. Black hats were set up to trigger a false flag.

white hats intervened, fight ensued. Several BHs and a WH were killed in the exchange. The explosive device couldn’t be disabled so a controlled detonation was executed.

Explains the announced warning to clear the area prior.

Seagulls

Poster
View attachment 9931

What was the conclusion of this? Did the guy have a manifesto or something? Who was he actually targetting? From what I remember he gave a strong warning to get people out of the area. Did they ever find his remains?

This seems like something that was rapidly pushed out of the public light.
It’s still talked about a lot here in Nashville. Went down to see it for the first time three days ago. Going to be a long rebuild on that block. My original guess on Christmas (we felt it, thought it was thunder) was guy was a whacko 5G guy. Turns out that’s exactly what he was and bombed at key building to ATT infrastructure that knocked out service in TN and northern Bama for a number of days. He didn’t want to kill anybody, just destroy the technology.

That being said, it was weird how seemingly about only 50% of people I know heard about it. Had friends in CA, MD, and GA making sure we were okay and folks like my parents who live on Fox News and friends in WA and GA had no idea what I was talking about when I checked in on Christmas.

Some of the pictures I took on Wednesday (we live a mile away). Still weird to see posts still decorated for Christmas and glass still absolutely everywhere.

D721A2C6-799F-40B5-8489-3DFCCACED034.jpeg

48AB9BC0-1C93-4F3C-9789-70630FEF3947.jpeg

5E4AD3D7-3FFE-48AC-BABC-13A9C7BC4CBD.jpeg
19489694-2646-46B4-8F09-938AF1170C90.jpeg

D44A9F51-BB78-4CE6-9382-C25EAA69BB52.jpeg

1F1C0562-01BD-46D2-807F-BA47C278F921.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It’s still talked about a lot here in Nashville. Went down to see it for the first time three days ago. Going to be a long rebuild on that block. My original guess on Christmas (we felt it, thought it was thunder) was guy was a whacko 5G guy. Turns out that’s exactly what he was and bombed at key building to ATT infrastructure that knocked out service in TN and northern Bama for a number of days. He didn’t want to kill anybody, just destroy the technology.

That being said, it was weird how seemingly about only 50% of people I know heard about it. Had friends in CA, MD, and GA making sure we were okay and folks like my parents who live on Fox News and friends in WA and GA had no idea what I was talking about when I checked in on Christmas.

Some of the pictures I took on Wednesday (we live a mile away). Still weird to see posts still decorated for Christmas and glass still absolutely everywhere.

View attachment 9965

View attachment 9966

View attachment 9967
View attachment 9968

View attachment 9969

View attachment 9970
Damn thanks for the post. I remember hearing it was directed at AT&T - didn’t know if that was the final story.

It is really odd that a bombing in a major US city that took out critical infrastructure went under the radar so damn fast

Top Bottom