Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nape's Cookbook

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
READ THIS: the XenForo media gallery is kinda screwy. The best way to look at this gallery is to click the text in the link below that says “Nape’s Cookbook”

We are going to compile each cooking thread that @Nape (thank you sincerely for all the content) makes into a "recipe" and host it in Nape's Cookbook in the media gallery (once you get to the gallery right click the image and open in new tab - then you can zoom in and see it better - or just download the image itself):

Last edited:

Dr. Zaius

Poster
Founder
tenor.gif

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
I’m in. My tomato’s came in.I was thankful they came with a recipe to follow. Very thoughtful to post a recipe using ingredients suggested just a few days prior. I will be making meatballs very soon!

Nape

Elite
Founder
I’m in. My tomato’s came in.I was thankful they came with a recipe to follow. Very thoughtful to post a recipe using ingredients suggested just a few days prior. I will be making meatballs very soon!
My wife ate the last of the pasta and meatballs last night. I asked her if the sauce needed anything and she said nope. And that’s odd as she is a huge fan of fresh basil. I’m sure the basil would have added to it but it wasn’t necessary.

9Mounties07

Elite
We are going to compile each cooking thread that @Nape (thank you sincerely for all the content) makes into a "recipe" and host it in Nape's Cookbook in the media gallery (once you get to the gallery right click the image and open in new tab - then you can zoom in and see it better - or just download the image itself):

giphy (25).gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Gonna unpin this one now that most peeps are aware

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
this thread should be necessary viewing for all patriots!

Top Bottom