Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

My Pillow

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Just got one at Sam’s club the other day but I’d heard that Walmart yanked them? Are they not related?
Likely still from what they had in stock before discontinuing. Although affiliated they try to separate themselves as much as possible for reasons such as these.

Doubt they have them at Sam's too much longer either.

JustinYormaum

Poster
I’m pretty sure the owner said he was a crack addict. I wouldn’t buy a pillow from a guy who did drugs. Rightly or wrongly, crack is disgusting and for poor people.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
There are good people that succumb to the illness of addiction. Many lose, but some get a second chance.

God does give second chances to some. To those that aren't given a second chance, their loved ones carry with them a lifetime of empathy towards the sick wanting to help humanity.

My brother lost. All addicts aren't losers, and many cry out for help. Often, the call never gets answered because no one wants to help a "loser"

I'm happy for Mike. Don't need a pillow right now, but I'll likely get one at some point just cause I pull for an underdog.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Making fun of society buying pillows due to company owners' politics (MyPillow guy, and moreso david hogg(lmfao)), Tim Pool is now selling pillows as a joke. They are burlap, and filled with styrofoam peanuts😅.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Making fun of society buying pillows due to company owners' politics (MyPillow guy, and moreso david hogg(lmfao)), Tim Pool is now selling pillows as a joke. They are burlap, and filled with styrofoam peanuts😅.

Are these made in America?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

My giant coon hound may like that. Bookmarked for when o get home

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
My giant coon hound may like that. Bookmarked for when o get home

It is being sold as a joke, but if you like the idea & want to support Tim Pool, I say go for it. I bet alot of folks will buy them. It's a funny idea.

I subscribe to Pool's page, for $10/month I think...He seems like one of the few voices out there that is honest and worthy of support to help him grow his platform. They just got started doing some of their own thing, off of youtube on Timcast.com.

Good for him for starting his own thing too, before the censorship overlords come for him.

Loungefly

Poster
I don’t trust any addicts. Weak people.
I’m an alcoholic and while you’re obviously trolling (a tMB lib if I had to guess) there are few people I trust more than someone that battled addiction and came out on the other side. The step 12s is the best self help program on the planet. Regardless of addiction issues. When done right, you come out a different much better person.

JustinYormaum

Poster
I’m an alcoholic and while you’re obviously trolling (a tMB lib if I had to guess) there are few people I trust more than someone that battled addiction and came out on the other side. The step 12s is the best self help program on the planet. Regardless of addiction issues. When done right, you come out a different much better person.
I can’t trust somebody who can’t sit down for a beer after a round responsibly. What was your final straw? Did you end up in jail or something?

JustinYormaum

Poster
After I finally beat a wrongful death suit I decided it was time. I was broke and my reputation in the area was done. I moved off and never drank another drop
Woah you killed a guy? Details?

I’ve never killed anybody, but I’m guilty of breaking a few hearts myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom