Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My personal message on Challenge of the Super Friends

Mac (if you can hear me), I am struck speechless on how you reacted when Bloo showed up to "provide assistance" - even though he did flop. There's no smoke without fire as to why Bloo "let the bad guy escape":

STRIKE 1: You didn't ask him if he wanted to join along the journey with Imaginary Man.

STRIKE 2: You finished the tree fort without his help; it was supposed to be a project between only you and Bloo!

STRIKE 3 (and the most gutwrenching of them all and ultimately caused Bloo to snap (at least that's how it's phrased in the Thomas storybooks via the narrator)): You joined forces with a superhero while you yelled at your best friend - the friend who you spend your entire life with to just mind his own business!

I am at a loss for words. -_- I mean sure, Bloo did cause mischief in the past episodes, but here, WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT?! For once, I feel sympathy for him and that he deserves compensation here after how you reacted!

This is just like how I'm trying to protest "female liberation rights"! - Only to be shunned for "spam" - even though I posted on their domain only once!

Top Bottom