Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Idea to Keep Trolls Out

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
1. Have it required when signing up you put in your Main Board name.

2. Before approved admin allows on this board they send a DM on the Main Board to that name to confirm it is really them.

3. Most by name recognition and the rest by posting history we can eliminate the shit-tards.

I have no problem signing up for the above job.

Thoughts?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
IMO that is too complicated for now.

If we get trolls in the short term I can just edit their posts to say "I love dicks" or something.

We want people to be able to invite friends that never knew what the main board was.

Going forward we can work on compartmentalizing the board to have sub boards that are more focused, but it will prob be a bit of the Wild West for now.

Since it was the LAC crew that originally funded this, I will do my best to keep the Dance your cares away thread clean though

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
IMO that is too complicated for now.

If we get trolls in the short term I can just edit their posts to say "I love dicks" or something.

We want people to be able to invite friends that never knew what the main board was.

Going forward we can work on compartmentalizing the board to have sub boards that are more focused, but it will prob be a bit of the Wild West for now.

Since it was the LAC crew that originally funded this, I will do my best to keep the Dance your cares away thread clean though
This is true. I have invited buddies to join. But they could have me send the dm so maybe it could but no need to cry over milk that hasn't been spilt

jthagood03

Poster
Founder
Yes I have a couple options for that. If this is the direction you guys wanna head I’ll have to move the thread to a different board.
I can’t speak for everyone, but I wouldn’t mind moving it to a new board if it meant we could do that. Even if it meant a monthly subscription I’d 100% support that with the way platforms are censoring people left and right for what they post.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I can’t speak for everyone, but I wouldn’t mind moving it to a new board if it meant we could do that. Even if it meant a monthly subscription I’d 100% support that with the way platforms are censoring people left and right for what they post.
When I say new board I don’t mean changing anything here. I can make another category specifically for tMB posts.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

2. Before approved admin allows on this board they send a DM on the Main Board to that name to confirm it is really them.

3. Most by name recognition and the rest by posting history we can eliminate the shit-tards.

Thoughts?
I say we get a real name when signing up. I love the troll game when the troll gets outed.. hacksaw jims lying ass.

Dickheat

Poster

Thoughts?
Nah dont do that, I got sent to Chile by Onesmad long ago. Just ban posters the first sign that they are a gd lib.

Josey Wales

Poster
Founder
I like where your head's at @MortgageHorn , but agree with some others. I'll probably send this site to some other Patriot friends as well that aren't on tMB, but would be contributors here.
This. My wife, who has been red pilled within the last few months, has joined.

She says she’s just going to lurk like I mostly do. I’m interested to see how that’s going to work out. 😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣

Tedneckerson

Poster
Founder
This. My wife, who has been red pilled within the last few months, has joined.

She says she’s just going to lurk like I mostly do. I’m interested to see how that’s going to work out. 😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣
Mine too. She is gonna be pumped when she wakes up today and let her know about this thread and the I am canceling my rivals subscription. I might even get some booty when I tell her she can now get her own handle and doesn’t need to use my account anymore to get the news. HELL YEAH!

D

Deleted member 2886

While reading through this thread, an idea formed.

*Should note first, that I'm probably the least experienced person on TFSF, with regard to this type of online social format.
I am familiar with YT & Bitchute trolls, though obviously this format is quite different so I'm guessing they could be much more pervasive, maybe?

Anyways, for the idea:
I wouldn't know if something similar has already been considered, but I'm thinking of a kind of earned privilege ranking system, based upon accumulated feedback to posts by the reaction emojis.

So like, let's say there were several levels of accessible boards.

A first degree board, open to all.

A second degree board, that's also accessible once a specified rank has been attained by positive feedback.

Then a third degree board, and maybe a fourth elite/founder board.

Obviously the higher degree boards always have full access to the lesser.

Maybe this type of thing has been tried and failed, I have no clue though and am just trying to contribute something I'm thinking might potentially work and may be beneficial to TFSF.

As far as I'm currently aware, trolls generally tend to lack positive, if at all any, feedback from other social media users.
So even if they[trolls] are not immediately noticed or dealt with accordingly, they're never able to freely cause any annoyance for established TFSF members.
All trolls would be restricted by virtue of their own unconstructive behaviours, essentially they'd be self retarding.

I guess maybe there'd also need to be some general burden of responsibility & duty upon the established higher ranking TFSF members to keep an eye out/report any active trolling & also to step in and assist any new/first degree members being harassed.

Why would any established ranking TFSF members voluntarily take on such responsibility?

Because, (a) -it's the just & honourable thing to do, and
(b) -because it is proactively participating in something which beneficially contributes to the growth of TFSF community as a whole, thus also inherently benefits the individual too.

🙂👍Dunno, just an idea.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Thoughts?
Which MB handle are we talking here? Lol

How bout a letter of reference from Chile......

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

*Should note first, that I'm probably the least experienced person on TFSF, with regard to this type of online social format.
I am familiar with YT & Bitchute trolls, though obviously this format is quite different so I'm guessing they could be much more pervasive, maybe?

Anyways, for the idea:
I wouldn't know if something similar has already been considered, but I'm thinking of a kind of earned privilege ranking system, based upon accumulated feedback to posts by the reaction emojis.

A second degree board, that's also accessible once a specified rank has been attained by positive feedback.

Maybe this type of thing has been tried and failed, I have no clue though and am just trying to contribute something I'm thinking might potentially work and may be beneficial to TFSF.

As far as I'm currently aware, trolls generally tend to lack positive, if at all any, feedback from other social media users.
So even if they[trolls] are not immediately noticed or dealt with accordingly, they're never able to freely cause any annoyance for established TFSF members.
All trolls would be restricted by virtue of their own unconstructive behaviours, essentially they'd be self retarding.

I guess maybe there'd also need to be some general burden of responsibility & duty upon the established higher ranking TFSF members to keep an eye out/report any active trolling & also to step in and assist any new/first degree members being harassed.

Why would any established ranking TFSF members voluntarily take on such responsibility?

(b) -because it is proactively participating in something which beneficially contributes to the growth of TFSF community as a whole, thus also inherently benefits the individual too.

🙂👍Dunno, just an idea.
To some degree it makes sense, but leaving the ranking up to a subjective system, even if a few people are involved in the process, would quickly become a disaster. It would be kind of cool if implemented properly, but proper implementation would be very difficult

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Anyways, for the idea:

🙂👍Dunno, just an idea.
No one is reading all that. Get you shit together Hombre

Top Bottom