Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My free web hosting service

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I don’t agree with a lot of your opinions, but I do recognize where you are coming from for the most part. Always like seeing you post on the forum though and drop your seriously unique perspective

fschmidt

Poster
Pretty cool. You’ve got some interesting stuff that you have put a ton of work into.
I have a lot of free software and services that no one uses. Basically I create good software and services for my own use and make them free, and of course no one uses them. But for my businesses, I make websites designed specifically for moronic scum, and I charge money, and these are used. Since the vast majority of modern humanity is moronic scum, only things designed for moronic scum can have any success.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I have a lot of free software and services that no one uses. Basically I create good software and services for my own use and make them free, and of course no one uses them. But for my businesses, I make websites designed specifically for moronic scum, and I charge money, and these are used. Since the vast majority of modern humanity is moronic scum, only things designed for moronic scum can have any success.
Lmao 🤣 you are so hateful 🤣 😂

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
How much do you charge for websites? Asking for moronic scum friends......

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Is there anything about modern people that doesn't deserve to be hated?
Yes! There are SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE. People that do good things for others. People that sacrifice to help others. Genuinely good hearted folks out there...there are guy/gals that are willing to die for YOUR RIGHT to hate them...

I have the same problem at times...you (and I, at times) are letting the actions and opinions of a fairly small percentage of people, to dictate your opinion on EVERYONE else...

I'll tell you what I tried, and have found to help me...I adopted a mindset that says that I generally don't like people as a whole, but I find that on an individual level, I love almost everyone...it incredible how it's worked...

I'm not religious. I'm not spiritual. This has nothing to do with anything of the sorts...simply an open mind that will allows me to see the good in individuals.

I'd encourage you to simply give it a shot...

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Also, how many of our Jewish friends were killing while making yore product?

fschmidt

Poster
Yes! There are SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE. People that do good things for others. People that sacrifice to help others. Genuinely good hearted folks out there...there are guy/gals that are willing to die for YOUR RIGHT to hate them...

I have the same problem at times...you (and I, at times) are letting the actions and opinions of a fairly small percentage of people, to dictate your opinion on EVERYONE else...

I'll tell you what I tried, and have found to help me...I adopted a mindset that says that I generally don't like people as a whole, but I find that on an individual level, I love almost everyone...it incredible how it's worked...

I'm not religious. I'm not spiritual. This has nothing to do with anything of the sorts...simply an open mind that will allows me to see the good in individuals.

I'd encourage you to simply give it a shot...
To the best of my knowledge, there are NO good people in modern culture. As an example of this, there are no new users of good software of any kind, no one promoting good software. This applies to all good software, not just my own software. In fact this applies to everything, not just software. Modern culture produces absolutely nothing good and supports absolutely nothing that is good. Modern culture is pure evil. To change my mind, give me a counterexample.

As I have mentioned before, there are a few good people, but ALL of them are outside of modern culture.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
To the best of my knowledge, there are NO good people in modern culture. As an example of this, there are no new users of good software of any kind, no one promoting good software. This applies to all good software, not just my own software. In fact this applies to everything, not just software. Modern culture produces absolutely nothing good and supports absolutely nothing that is good. Modern culture is pure evil. To change my mind, give me a counterexample.

As I have mentioned before, there are a few good people, but ALL of them are outside of modern culture.

What’s your definition or standard for “outside of modern culture”?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Are you mad/upset that they don't agree with your ideas? Or is it something else? I'm not trying to call you out, just offering a perspective.

Last edited:

fschmidt

Poster
What’s your definition or standard for “outside of modern culture”?
That's hard to answer. But for example, one could ask an American citizen if they identify as American. If they say yes, then they are part of modern culture. Someone outside of modern culture either lives in modern culture and explicitly rejects it, or they live in a country that is significantly different culturally from the modern West.

fschmidt

Poster
Are you mad/upset that they don6aree with your ideas? Or is it something else? I'm not trying to call you out, just offering a perspective.
I am mad/upset about almost every interaction that I have with modern scum. I am mad that they make crappy houses, crappy music, crappy everything. I am mad that waiters no longer have the intellectual capacity to get my order right. Right now I am mad that T-Mobile broke my phone by discontinuing 3G support. Basically every single experience that I have dealing with modern scum is negative.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I am mad/upset about almost every interaction that I have with modern scum. I am mad that they make crappy houses, crappy music, crappy everything. I am mad that waiters no longer have the intellectual capacity to get my order right. Right now I am mad that T-Mobile broke my phone by discontinuing 3G support. Basically every single experience that I have dealing with modern scum is negative.
I can't/won't make an argument against any of that lol...sounds like you're not a fan of liberals...we can agree there 😁

Oler Ted

Elite
Smitty no matter how much you hate everyone, you are now

1664843686807.gif

So go fuck yourself and chug some bleach you sad, angry little man. I love you

Top Bottom