Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Fault

Teeaichsee

Poster
I am a southerner of the usa, I am white and christian so every bad thing in the world is my fault. Go ahead blame it all on me.
Its my fault I admit it,,,,,,Now what? At what point does it end? what price could i pay to make it right?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am a southerner of the usa, I am white and christian so every bad thing in the world is my fault. Go ahead blame it all on me.
Its my fault I admit it,,,,,,Now what? At what point does it end? what price could i pay to make it right?
I blame my penis for everything wrong

Deleted

Poster
What kind of "white"?

Apparently several preeminent "authoritative" sources unofficial definitions now include north African, middle eastern, Hispanic and various other non-European peoples within this ambiguous un-official classification of "white".

As far as: "what price could i pay to make it right?", well the problem is that making anything right, isn't the goal.

"White" individuals are simply being Scapegoated as part of a much grander scheme.

The intention is to impose artificial racial division and cause intergenerational demoralization of the targeted Scapegoat race.

This organized Scapegoating, combined with numerous institutional & other deliberate impositions falsely casting "whites" as somehow inherently "blameworthy" for anything & everything imaginable, will potentially lead to the already dwindling "white" race fading from existence within the next 2–3 generations.

In order to hasten the eradication of "whites", the corrupt stealth communist officials are flooding "white" nations with the dysfunctional dregs of non-"white" nations.

No "white" individual can ever make any fabricated accusations of "wrongdoing"–right because the average "white" individual has committed no such made-up wrongdoings to begin with, yet by continuing to tolerate this vicious nonsense we are permitting our demise and enabling it's persistence, just as has been occuring with the "lgbtq"/"transgender" stealth-pedophilia shitshow.

Not many seem aware that the reality is, real northern Europeans are already a vanishing minority.
Official "authoritative" sources are intentionally hiding the real statistics for European populations because apparently they don't want us to know the truth about how few Europeans remain.

The best approximation I can gauge from online searches, suggests that real northern European descendants–worldwide, barely amount to somewhere between 5–9% of all peoples on Earth.

It is worsened by the fact Europeans aren't breeding anywhere near as prolifically as the vast hordes of dysfunctional non-European races flooding our nations.

Deleted

Poster
An angry white. I totally agree with your response Deleted. The next question i guess is what do i or we do about it?
Thank you Teeaichsee, I appreciate your perspective, as well as your reasonability.

Now regarding what to do about the current detrimental course, tbh I wish I could provide the right answers, except I'm still grappling with these same questions myself too.

My personal opinion is that (a) we all, if not already doing so, should be prioritizing long-term preparations across the board, (b) developing overall self-sufficiency capabilities, and (c) proactively networking/organizing with like-minded individuals & groups within our respective localities.

Beyond these fundamentals, I'd say the secondary priorities would ideally be actively developing worldwide networks both utilizing any online, offline, on-grid and off-grid tools available.

Though I suspect most online tools have already been largely subverted/or were developed specifically as weapons against us from the start.

Whereas this wouldn't be the case with independent off-grid tools & systems we build ourselves, like off-grid communations, electrical generation and so forth.

One other thing I think everyone should be seriously considering, is the potential that no one will be coming to the rescue, no political parasite will save us.
Instead it will be solely upon each individual man & woman to rise up, assuming all of our self-responsibilities and becoming our own saviours. Although again, this is merely my current personal opinions.
I really just don't know how relatable my opinions may or may not be with others.

TheResister

Elite
Thank you Teeaichsee, I appreciate your perspective, as well as your reasonability.

Now regarding what to do about the current detrimental course, tbh I wish I could provide the right answers, except I'm still grappling with these same questions myself too.

My personal opinion is that (a) we all, if not already doing so, should be prioritizing long-term preparations across the board, (b) developing overall self-sufficiency capabilities, and (c) proactively networking/organizing with like-minded individuals & groups within our respective localities.

Beyond these fundamentals, I'd say the secondary priorities would ideally be actively developing worldwide networks both utilizing any online, offline, on-grid and off-grid tools available.

Though I suspect most online tools have already been largely subverted/or were developed specifically as weapons against us from the start.

Whereas this wouldn't be the case with independent off-grid tools & systems we build ourselves, like off-grid communations, electrical generation and so forth.

One other thing I think everyone should be seriously considering, is the potential that no one will be coming to the rescue, no political parasite will save us.
Instead it will be solely upon each individual man & woman to rise up, assuming all of our self-responsibilities and becoming our own saviours. Although again, this is merely my current personal opinions.
I really just don't know how relatable my opinions may or may not be with others.
Every journey starts with a single step:

Latest posts

Top Bottom