Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

My dispute towards getting banned (from talking)

Ok, I just figured out the words I need to get my point of this topic across:

The BOTTOM LINE is this: do you know how agonizing it is to have nobody to talk to, to listen to your situation - as in communicate with? That's what I mean when I say "Which part of 'I can't talk to thin air or a brick wall' do you not understand?" So I have to try talking to anybody who looks like they support this particular topic!

Now, this 15 year old just suddenly drops dead! WHY WONT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME?! These types of deaths are never planned; they strike without warning! The best defense weapon here is to think far enough ahead to be able to avoid it!

Getting banned or shadowbanned really fuels my anger.

Mungri

Elite
And when are you gonna fucking realize you have no one to talk to because nobody can stand your bullshit pathetic personality and conversational points? Which as a matter of fact can be improved easily via the methods I already keep telling you about.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
And when are you gonna fucking realize you have no one to talk to because nobody can stand your bullshit pathetic personality and conversational points? Which as a matter of fact can be improved easily via the methods I already keep telling you about.
Pot meet kettle

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Video essay I made breaking down free speech as a mindset and defending democracy

Just tell me. I'm blind and don't fucking care about your fucking option. You aren't an imp so you must be from New Zealand. Yall shoulda kept your pew pews.fucking idiots

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Video essay I made breaking down free speech as a mindset and defending democracy

You should post this in your country and get arrested. Anything less is unacceptable.
I can come and impregnate all your women. But you have to pay for it.
We can get gumption and hardwork/gratitude back in your DNA if you quit the mRNA

How may scars do you have

Top Bottom