Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Arkian About page

TJHall1

Legendary
giphy.webp

Oler Ted

Elite
D

Deleted member 2886

Damn man, this Arkianism thing smells dodgey.
I ain't meaning disrespect to ya personally, and I can't deny the concept is interesting to learn about.
It's just that it's got the same sorta wince inducing aroma ya'd expect downwind from a
steaming pile of Klaus Schwab & friends!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord should automatically tell us when someone makes a troll alt account. He knows.
OP is not a troll. He just comes by the forum once a month trying to siphon people off to his internet ethnic club for Bible studies. You can only join if you can beat him at Chinese Checkers though.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord summed it up pretty well I reckon.

I think it's kinda like the early stages of a common man's version of Klaus Schwab's globalist cult,...sort of.😆
I do respect the guy for the effort he has put into developing all of his ideas and original content, but he is very condescending to others. He seems to severely lack in the ability to understand sarcasm and has incredibly thin skin, so this forum has never been a great place for him

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I do respect the guy for the effort he has put into developing all of his ideas and original content, but he is very condescending to others. He seems to severely lack in the ability to understand sarcasm and has incredibly thin skin, so this forum has never been a great place for him
Me before posting anything personal on this board

giphy.webp

Last edited:

fschmidt

Poster
I prefer liberals who just ban me and don't waste my time to conservatives who endlessly talk about nothing and waste my time. Of course this is my fault for being stupid enough to participate in a group of useless conservatives. I will soon correct this.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I prefer liberals who just ban me and don't waste my time to conservatives who endlessly talk about nothing and waste my time. Of course this is my fault for being stupid enough to participate in a group of useless conservatives. I will soon correct this.
Whoa there fella......we didn't come to yore site to recruit you for our cult.

If you want us to join, how bout an honest discussion. Maybe tell me reasons to join rather than just telling me to drink the kool-aids.

Also, can't remember @fschmidt and @WiliJrINC have been properly introduced. I think they should battle it out for our cult allegiance. Let the teams debate begin........

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is this the guy that hates Jews? I can’t remember which one but seemed he wanted his own perfect people……or some shit? Am I wrong?
Just click on the link in the OP for details. I don’t think he hates Jews, but has a lot of critique

D

Deleted member 2886

Is this the guy that hates Jews? I can’t remember which one but seemed he wanted his own perfect people……or some shit? Am I wrong?
There's definitely a dogmatic pro-eugenics sentiment being expressed by the dudes narrative.

Top Bottom