Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Murderers that you worked with or know.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You also had somewhat of a degree of connection with Murdaugh didn’t you?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This dude used to work on the trading floor with me a while ago. Murdered 4 people a couple days ago. Left this video

This video is creepy as fuck. Says he is being mind controlled by a ventriloquist and apologizes for what he is about to do etc. I can still watch it on my phone but can't find it on reddit. Just have to figure out how to get it posted.

At work he was fairly normal and mild mannered. Must of run into some serious mental problems along the way.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think it’s showing deleted because it’s considered 18+ content.

I posted this on Twitter, but it’s still making you go to Reddit to confirm age

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Was interviewed by PoPo on this one. Partying at a friends and doing lines with these fellas (in article)......apparently we were fucked up and making jokes about robbing dude. Well these 3 "friends" decides to act out the plan then next day. Worst part is I didn't know they were talking about someone else I knew/friend.

https://accesswdun.com/article/2002/12/186343

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Was interviewed by PoPo on this one. Partying at a friends and doing lines with these fellas (in article)......apparently we were fucked up and making jokes about robbing dude. Well these 3 "friends" decides to act out the plan then next day. Worst part is I didn't know they were talking about someone else I knew/friend.

https://accesswdun.com/article/2002/12/186343
Looks like the other guy got hammered

BurntJ

Founder
Looks like the other guy got hammered
Yep...those fuckin retards didn't hit him hard enough the 1st time and then had to beat him to death while he was begging for his life. They actually got caught immediately bc NS threw up all over the room and they did DNA on test on bile in his stomach.

Crazy part before we knew anything police wise. Me and 2 buddies were ridding around and get a call to stop by and Chadie offers free couple 8 balls. I look at my buddies when we left and told them......this is really bad, when do coke heads ever give away quantity of coke.

Needless to say the cops were told everything BUT I was able to get access to EVERY police statement given in the case from the defense team. So I know/knew who were rats.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Yep...those fuckin retards didn't hit him hard enough the 1st time and then had to beat him to death while he was begging for his life. They actually got caught immediately bc NS threw up all over the room and they did DNA on test on bile in his stomach.

Crazy part before we knew anything police wise. Me and 2 buddies were ridding around and get a call to stop by and Chadie offers free couple 8 balls. I look at my buddies when we left and told them......this is really bad, when do coke heads ever give away quantity of coke.

Needless to say the cops were told everything BUT I was able to get access to EVERY police statement given in the case from the defense team. So I know/knew who were rats.
Holy shit what a mess

Unfortunately the one I know was the one that killed my mother when I was 18. He was her husband he abused her regularly. She had him arrested and when he got out on bail he broke into the house and killed her. Now he's rotting in a cell for the rest of his life getting his as s kicked on a regular basis.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Unfortunately the one I know was the one that killed my mother when I was 18. He was her husband he abused her regularly. She had him arrested and when he got out on bail he broke into the house and killed her. Now he's rotting in a cell for the rest of his life getting his as s kicked on a regular basis.

Damn bro, that sucks. Really sorry.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Also - I lived 3 doors down from this dude Bryant Gallup who was the last person seen alive with a girl who was murdered my Freshman year at Clemson. No one has been arrested for her murder but he and one other guy and this girl went mudding one night and the truck got stuck. One dude supposedly started walking home to get help. This dude Bryant stayed behind with the chick and her body was found floating in the lake the next morning.

I was interviewed by the cops and they showed me his picture and asked what I knew about him.

He lives in Virginia Beach to this day. Hope he is held accountable one day.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
The Carr Bros on death row in KS showed up at a party my kids had when the wife and I were out of town.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Holy shit that’s awful. Sorry to hear that. I hope that dude gets beaten daily for the rest of his life and then dies a slow painful death.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I met a guy in the Army from Des Moines Iowa. John Wayne Gacy used to baby sit his older brother and sister.

Parents were shocked. Never thought he was capable.

BurntJ

Founder
You should go sit outside waiting for visitation and tell people walking in (who look unsavory) his name and he raped kids. Let them tell the people they are going in to visit and BOOM. Win-Win!

BurntJ

Founder
Holy shit what a mess
You're telling me.....I was holding 2-3 8balls of blow and couldn't do any b/c my fuckin conscious wouldn't let me. Talk about a conundrum.

I should legally be allowed to off all 3 fuckers for putting me in that situation.

You should go sit outside waiting for visitation and tell people walking in (who look unsavory) his name and he raped kids. Let them tell the people they are going in to visit and BOOM. Win-Win!
He was a!ready getting his as s kicked before the trial has even started. the prosecutor told me this and that this would be the rest of his sorry life behind bars.

BurntJ

Founder
He was a!ready getting his as s kicked before the trial has even started. the prosecutor told me this and that this would be the rest of his sorry life behind bars.
nice_niccce_south_park.gif

But also I'm ok with beating a dead horse in this case!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom