Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Multiple personality disorder and one of you has covid? So many people with a mask on? And they're alone!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I'm seeing that more ofter than i did when covid was at its apex? What's up with that? Insurance discount for being stupid?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I'm seeing that more ofter than i did when covid was at its apex? What's up with that? Insurance discount for being stupid?
I believe they like the idea of another accessory to accessorize with for a look. Like saggy pants used to be the cool thing to do. Like we found out the saggy pants in prison meant you were a fag so are mask.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I believe they like the idea of another accessory to accessorize with for a look. Like saggy pants used to be the cool thing to do. Like we found out the saggy pants in prison meant you were a fag so are mask.
@TopHook - You comment about saggy pants in prison meant your were a fag - is that from direct experience or ?

jail.jpeg

Oler Ted

Elite
They are trying to foster a “culture of mask wearing”.

I saw that in some article posted on here - they were saying they were finally clear for vaccinated to take masks off outside, but they should continue to wear them inside to foster a culture of mask wearing.

Top Bottom