Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Multiple destroyers swarmed by tic tac shaped drones off the coast of Cali

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Discuss.

I think they are preparing project Blue Beam (make people believe we are under alien attack so they can infringe on more rights)
Why not. We placed ourselves on house arrest, closed our businesses, stop attending church, damaged our kids and stayed away from loved ones all for a flu that is 99.8% survivable.

May as well scare us into a one world government with E.T.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Why not. We placed ourselves on house arrest, closed our businesses, stop attending church, damaged our kids and stayed away from loved ones all for a flu that is 99.8% survivable.

May as well scare us into a one world government with E.T.
Yep my thought exactly. Keep pushing while you have the momentum- they’d be foolish not too

Richtiger

Poster
Founder
I wonder if they tried to shoot any of these down? Could it be China or Russia or the green guys from beta reticuli?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I wonder if they tried to shoot any of these down? Could it be China or Russia or the green guys from beta reticuli?
Their literally wouldn’t be any “try” to it. If they wanted them down they’d be gone. These are probably like a gnat at a BBQ. Just annoying as fuck.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If this is the case (and I don't think it is), Trump and Ratcliffe helped them by releasing the info about UFOs.
Honestly I always wondered what motivated Barry to push for a 1 world government.

I think we are seeing the curtain pulled back a little here.

This UFO bullshit is a clear distraction from Crootn Tits and Ass, and I for one will remain interested in bof.

Last edited:

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
Discuss.

I think they are preparing project Blue Beam (make people believe we are under alien attack so they can infringe on more rights)

View attachment 12429

View attachment 12431

I'm still of the opinion that these things are ours. Both to test the radar systems on the destroyers themselves and the capability of the UAVs. This incident happened very close to a classified test range. The other tic tac incidents also happened during testing conditions.

Top Bottom