Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ms Bett (aka ahhrby) posted on tMB tonight

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Thank you. He was a truly good man with a beautiful heart and wicked sense of humor. And he adored his family.

Excuse me while I go grab a tissue.
Just seeing a new thread with his name made me tear up. Reading everyone’s great memories of him and her updating us on the kids made me full on cry.
I’ll never forget the Friday night he posted his son having a band solo on TAPS. He was so damned proud.
No clue what made him leave us but got dam he was a solid guy.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Just seeing a new thread with his name made me tear up. Reading everyone’s great memories of him and her updating us on the kids made me full on cry.
I’ll never forget the Friday night he posted his son having a band solo on TAPS. He was so damned proud.
No clue what made him leave us but got dam he was a solid guy.
Me too.

I loved that post. His youtube videos were hilarious, but that one...

He was SO proud.

He was kind and truly good.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I lost a grandfather to suicide when I was 8, and I've always hated the fact that the demons haunted him so bad he felt that was his only option. It sucks to be almost 50, and my only memories of him are him laying on the couch cause he was so sick. He fought in 3 wars and is still larger than life in my eyes.

Hate that for Bett, too.

For those reading, PLEASE reach out to someone if you're in a dark place. Hell, shoot me a DM, I'm more than happy to talk to someone. It's never as bad as you think, I promise. I've been in some shitty places in my lifetime, and I came thru all of them.

Top Bottom