Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moving forward

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone who was against 45, America 1st, the America 1st movement, or MAGA / KAG are not my fellow Americans.

Just clearing that up for anyone trolling about unity or common ground with evil.
I edited my post about the Declaration of Independence. I think you may have misunderstood

Was not saying by any means that it should be considered a dangerous document - I am as far from that idea as possible.

I was saying that it will be.

Such a powerful document:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Also thanks for brining the thread over here. I wanted to respond to you over there, but didn't want to clutter the other thread

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Also thanks for brining the thread over here. I wanted to respond to you over there, but didn't want to clutter the other thread
I don't mind following the rules. You're not asking too much and have A LOT invested.

I wasn't trying to single you out but you put the ball square on the tee for me and it needed clobbered.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What I am trying to say in the common ground thread is that their are things that there are first principles we can agree on with MOST honest, truthful Americans without the need to stake a claim in one side being right or wrong.

The ones I think of:
-We have no source of information we can trust
-Politicians have no accountability

I'm willing to be wrong, or reword those, but think it this point in all the chaos of current American society/culture its time to go back to the basics and rebaseline a couple things.

I've said this before: I love my country, just hate the current stage we are in

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I don't mind following the rules. You're not asking too much and have A LOT invested.

I wasn't trying to single you out but you put the ball square on the tee for me and it needed clobbered.
But see even then, I think all adopters of PC culture are not wrong. Many many mean well.

The problem is the ones that brainwashed them into robots that cannot think for themselves anymore

America 1st

Founder
I edited my post about the Declaration of Independence. I think you may have misunderstood

Was not saying by any means that it should be considered a dangerous document - I am as far from that idea as possible.

I was saying that it will be.

Such a powerful document:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
I know you weren't. We're all good.

I just think people's unwillingness to condemn politically correct culture for decades is part of what's gotten us here. I'm owning my parent's mistakes so to speak...

America 1st

Founder
But see even then, I think all adopters of PC culture are not wrong. Many many mean well.

The problem is the ones that brainwashed them into robots that cannot think for themselves anymore
It alway starts with the best of intentions.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I feel that the Great Awakening is not everyone waking up and agreeing on one side or the other. It's everyone waking and and realizing they have been wrong about a lot of things. Too much evil and corruption has seeped in through ALL channels. We need to go back to some basics.

Just my opinion

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It alway starts with the best of intentions.
The brainwashing sure didn't. That goes back to the techniques that have been applied dating back to the original communist revolution and before. Reference one of Mortgage_Horns more recent comments

America 1st

Founder
I feel that the Great Awakening is not everyone waking up and agreeing on one side or the other. It's everyone waking and and realizing they have been wrong about a lot of things. Too much evil and corruption has seeped in through ALL channels. We need to go back to some basics.

Just my opinion
Don't disagree there but we shouldn't need to use loaded language like 'basics'.

Give me liberty or give me death.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Don't disagree there but we shouldn't need to use loaded language like 'basics'.

Give me liberty or give me death.
Hey I can get on board with that. That’s why we need to start having discussions and reworking our rhetoric

America 1st

Founder
The brainwashing sure didn't. That goes back to the techniques that have been applied dating back to the original communist revolution and before. Reference one of Mortgage_Horns more recent comments
What we are seeing come to fruition today started well before the bulshiviks.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I just use the best words I can think of. Sometimes I sound like a crazy person trying to articulate some things in my head. The English language fails me at times.

America 1st

Founder
Hey I can get on board with that. That’s why we need to start having discussions and reworking our rhetoric
Exactly. America 1st should be the measuring stick.

Country over party. Plain and simple just like the Founders intended.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What we are seeing come to fruition today started well before the bulshiviks.
Oh trust me, I know.

I've got books on books on the psychology behind whats happening.

What I see MOST clearly right now is that there is a full fledged attempt to absolutely demoralize the free thinkers in this country

Demoralization leads to the state in which almost anyone can be reprogrammed

That's why I am encouraging people not to become demoralized, and to bring their demoralized brethren to us.

So we can seek the Truth together

America 1st

Founder
Oh trust me, I know.

I've got books on books on the psychology behind whats happening.

What I see MOST clearly right now is that there is a full fledged attempt to absolutely demoralize the free thinkers in this country

Demoralization leads to the state in which almost anyone can be reprogrammed

That's why I am encouraging people not to become demoralized, and to bring their demoralized brethren to us.

So we can seek the Truth together

I don't mind truth seekers but not every truth seeker is an American or holds American values.

Both are important to country over party.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I don't mind truth seekers but not every truth seeker is an American or holds American values.

Both are important to country over party.
I think the Truth is the truth.

We can see by the hierarchy we are born into what God's plan is for us. Roughly for example: Take care of our family first, take care of our local communities next, take care of our state next, and then take care of our country.

Hierarchies are natural and demonstrated in nature. We cannot argue with where God put us on this Earth.

Therefore, I think it is natural for Americans to be America First.

America 1st

Founder
I think the Truth is the truth.

We can see by the hierarchy we are born into what God's plan is for us. Roughly for example: Take care of our family first, take care of our local communities next, take care of our state next, and then take care of our country.

Hierarchies are natural and demonstrated in nature. We cannot argue with where God put us on this Earth.

Therefore, I think it is natural for Americans to be America First.
I won't touch the above because as a fellow christian we have much in common but not everyone's truth will align ( especially in a country where freedom of religion is a founding principle).

I like to keep it clear and concise for every American; America 1st. That is how we define ourselves when speaking on or considering a government founded on the principle of "separation of church and state".

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I won't touch the above because as a fellow christian we have much in common but not everyone's truth will align ( especially in a country where freedom of religion is a founding principle).

I like to keep it clear and concise for every American; America 1st. That is how we define ourselves when speaking on or considering a government founded on the principle of "separation of church and state".
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them

Difference between church and God. Our nation was founded on the principles of the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God

America 1st

Founder
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them

Difference between church and God. Our nation was founded on the principles of the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God
The God of my nature doesn't have to be the same as another person's god of nature.

I think it's undebatable that our rights don't come from our government.

Edit: I should have been more clear by stating *during this lifetime*

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The God of my nature doesn't have to be the same as another person's god of nature.

I think it's undebatable that our rights don't come from our government.
God is God, just perceived and understood differently by everyone. In the end one of the many wonderful aspects of God is the Absolute Truth that is the source of our rights.

Again my opinion. Not trying to be dogmatic

America 1st

Founder
God is God, just perceived and understood differently by everyone. In the end one of the many wonderful aspects of God is the Absolute Truth that is the source of our rights.

Again my opinion. Not trying to be dogmatic
I think this is a great way of putting it.

We all face our creator in the end.

FredBear

Poster
Anyone who was against 45, America 1st, the America 1st movement, or MAGA / KAG are not my fellow Americans.

Just clearing that up for anyone trolling about unity or common ground with evil.
There was once a time when liberals were fellow citizens with different ideas. No longer, they have become enemies of the worst and most dangerous kind, enemies within

Top Bottom