Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Movies from the 90s/early 00s that have aged well:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I’ll go first.
Rewatched 28 Days Later recently…

given our world’s current state, how close are we to actually dealing with zombies or some sort of mass infected hysteria?

could all the zombie movies and shows be conditioning us to accept it if/when it comes?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’ll go first.

given our world’s current state, how close are we to actually dealing with zombies or some sort of mass infected hysteria?

could all the zombie movies and shows be conditioning us to accept it if/when it comes?
Debbie does Dallas......was kinda conditioning us for a future world full of whores.

Sikness23245

Elite
eysW80.gif

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Already mentioned, but JFC Jurassic Park was the shit then and still the shit now. It’s 100x better and more realistic looking than those shitty Jurassic World movies, or any other bullshit CGI we see today.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Already mentioned, but JFC Jurassic Park was the shit then and still the shit now. It’s 100x better and more realistic looking than those shitty Jurassic World movies, or any other bullshit CGI we see today.

I feel like special effects looked the most realistic in the 90s, before it turned into mostly cgi. Jurassic Park is a perfrct example of that.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I agree. I can still watch that movie any time. Good casting, characters, and a fairly clever plot.

I think of this scene often, lately. Everyone all of a sudden all up in everyone else's personal health business, cause nothing matters now that covid🙄

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I feel like special effects looked the most realistic in the 90s, before it turned into mostly cgi. Jurassic Park is a perfrct example of that.
It’s a cost issue. CGI is insanely cheaper than building real models. People still pay to see the shitty CGi movies. In fact, many people seem to like it. Looks fake as shit to me.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It’s a cost issue. CGI is insanely cheaper than building real models. People still pay to see the shitty CGi movies. In fact, many people seem to like it. Looks fake as shit to me.
Just had to let you know......

I literally read everyone of your post in John Kimble/Arnolds voice in my head........and its glorious!
Thanks for that! (y)

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I’ll go first.

Unforgiven
Gladiator
Saving Private Ryan
The Godfather
Apocalypse Now

Latest posts

Top Bottom