Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Movie Quotes. Who said it and what movie? No cheating!

PleasureMoose

Legendary
"Shut your fat ass Rainey! I can't even buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've fucked!"

STARTS OFF EASY BUT WILL CONTUINE TO GET HARDER!!!

Juro

Elite
"First things first: the new bath mats are here. Second thing: there's a serial rapist in Crown Heights... sorry, that's from my other job, ignore that. No, wait, don't ignore it, especially if you live in Crown Heights. Walk in pairs."

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I'm gonna walk down that stinkin' runway, open up this faggot robe and wiggle my dick at 'em! And do you know why? Because I want you to have a heart-attack and die so we don't have to do this shit again! You and your fucking fashion shows!

Juro

Elite
I'm gonna walk down that stinkin' runway, open up this faggot robe and wiggle my dick at 'em! And do you know why? Because I want you to have a heart-attack and die so we don't have to do this shit again! You and your fucking fashion shows!
Forest Gump

TJHall1

Legendary
220px-Slap_shot_movie_poster.jpg

Viking

Legendary
Founder
“I guess if she can’t cut below the belt she’ll do it above the eyes.”

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
"Hell, I even thought I was dead 'til I found out it was just that I was in Nebraska."

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
"Hey! I said get out of my house!"

"That goes for cocksuckers and retards! Now get up off your asses'n go! Go on!"

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
WHO SAID THIS: "I got just three words for you...shut the fuck up!"

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
"Hey! I said get out of my house!"

"That goes for cocksuckers and retards! Now get up off your asses'n go! Go on!"
Dwight Yoakum..Sling Blade….if so this is when he rolls the handiUncapable into the door 🤣

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Dude, impressive! Used to love that movie when I was a kid, but haven't seen it in like 30+ years.
Used to watch it like every Saturday night when I was a kid. Me and my friends would sleep over my buddies house that had a finished basement. We would watch that all the time.
Need to fire it back up with my kids now. See if it holds up.

Top Bottom