Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Morning Crew - Sabbath edition

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Feeling good this morning. Going to start the day with some Fellowship and then just relax. Maybe work on the yard a bit but I got most of it done yesterday. How’s it lookin for you dudes

@TheGratefulReb devotion thread for some inspiration:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I have a great day ahead of me @quickfeet - It starts with this - visiting the forum and learning and sharing. Gonna work out shortly and then work in our garden - not a vegetable garden, but an ornamental garden. I love being in then woodland garden. The energy of nature feeds my spirit. I love the smell of the earth when I plant a new bush or shrub or whatever.

Gardening is diametrically opposed to the noise and negative energy of the world. It is one of the things that restores my soul

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Gonna finish laying some straw in my front beds today, grill some meats, and watch the Rebs (hopefully) clinch the series against State.

Praise God for all things and for all blessings you receive!

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
@quickfeet I just got over a little case of stomach bug. I guess norovirus. I had the splats for 3 days, pissing out my ass!

God gave me a great immune system that bounces back quickly and will not be defeated by the diablorrhea !

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Good morning from St Matthew’s Lutheran. Gonna have lunch with my parents and then watch some NASCAR and Heritage golf

Top Bottom