Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mock NFL draft - We've started - Someone come pick up the Rams & Texans

Nape

Elite
Founder
We need to get started in the next week. We'll aim for this Saturday. I think we can open the floor to multiple teams per poster. If you already have a team and don't mind taking another let me know. I'll double dip myself.

Last call for new posters to pick a team.
I’m likely to be in Naples this weekend and all of next week but I’ll try to oblige.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
What day we looking at for the draft?
Also would like to know a little more details. Are we going to be on live during the actual draft? Should be neat either way. I’m about to butt fuck this draft and the Skins are going to see it on tFSF and hire me.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
It’s either extremely unique or extremely embarrassing that I have “Football Team” next to my name. I’ll go with

1617845253101.gif

OldBuzzard

Poster
There’s a catch. You have to draft 50% white players. Doesn’t matter how good they are. You know, racial justice and all.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’ll take Tampa (my Falcons are taken) and seems like a fairly easy job. I can literally pick anyone I want as they return all starters....suck it boyz. Looks like you will all be whining about the Lombardi Toss again.

(wait I don’t think I’m doing this right....my Falcons...well, are still the Falcons so....OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN!)

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Used to see him out at Big Daddy’s in Tally for nickle beer night. We got Busch light in solo cups, they gave him a picture and filled it with whatever he wanted. Plus everyone knew he was 19. Guy was an animal.
He left 5 years before I got there but damn if I didn’t listen to every Seabass story.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
He left 5 years before I got there but damn if I didn’t listen to every Seabass story.
Another good one was when he was cooking hot dogs at practice and offered one to Bobby. Coach got pissed that he was working, made a few 70 yarders and Bowden ate the hot dog. Dude was a legend.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Alright gents pick up a second team if you want. Let's try to get every team assigned and get this thing rolling. I'm gonna take the Jets.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Please pick up a team, double up if you want.

Chargers
Chiefs

Packers
Bills
Eagles
Giants

Panthers
Texans
Seahawks
Rams

Last edited:

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Alright ladies and gentlemen, all remaining teams are open to be picked by any poster regardless of the amount of teams owned. I'll pick up the remaining teams that aren't selected. Take as many as you want until they are gone.

@spf84 are you cool with taking Denver back?

Edit: Let's aim to start this Saturday.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Alright ladies and gentlemen, all remaining teams are open to be picked by any poster regardless of the amount of teams owned. I'll pick up the remaining teams that aren't selected. Take as many as you want until they are gone.

I'm down for that

spf84

Poster

Yeah, that’s fine.

Top Bottom