Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB just can’t stay away

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I’m so happy. I wrote them off for over 20 years with the strike that cancelled the playoffs. I started to watch some about five years ago.

they dabbled with some political idiocy. Then they really stepped in it with the all star game crap. Now, I hope they keep stepping in it. Hope they fall in it. And now hope they constantly wallow in their own shit idiocy.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m so happy. I wrote them off for over 20 years with the strike that cancelled the playoffs. I started to watch some about five years ago.

they dabbled with some political idiocy. Then they really stepped in it with the all star game crap. Now, I hope they keep stepping in it. Hope they fall in it. And now hope they constantly wallow in their own shit idiocy.
1618975587108.png

Attachments

• 1618975588284.png
    1618975588284.png
    908.6 KB · Views: 1

TriggerHappyJack

Random Average Guy
Founder
Has Rob Manfred himself made any kind of statement at all; or is he in hiding? Don’t have Twitter; so I’m also interested to hear about comments/backlash regarding him personally, as well as MLB.

have not watched at all so far; and it pains me.

spf84

Poster
Has Rob Manfred himself made any kind of statement at all; or is he in hiding? Don’t have Twitter; so I’m also interested to hear about comments/backlash regarding him personally, as well as MLB.

have not watched at all so far; and it pains me.
Here’s the thing, if enough people stay strong and don’t watch it will kill their tv ratings which will kill revenue and fuck over all these SJW athletes salary. That will be the only thing that teaches them the lesson they need to learn.

Oldskoolfanman

Poster
Founder
Here’s the thing, if enough people stay strong and don’t watch it will kill their tv ratings which will kill revenue and fuck over all these SJW athletes salary. That will be the only thing that teaches them the lesson they need to learn.
That’s actually not the thing.... It doesn’t matter how many people watch as long as people support the sponsors. Your voice is heard from your wallet, not your eyeballs

Jtrain80

Legendary
Tv revenue is one of the biggest factors in how much money they make.

Sponsors wont sponsor w/o tv revenue.

Not that I give a shit, but the NBA is the hardest hit in this front, will have to see what they do.

Being in with China, they will just make their citizens start buying MLB gear and watching games on the tv.

Americas past time even sold out to China.

spf84

Poster
Is MLB getting such good ratings that franchises are able to pay our $300 million contracts?
Well the mlb is made off of individual markets, however the dodges have the biggest payroll in baseball at 245 million and they make 239 million in tv revenue, so yes I would say it’s a pretty big contributing factor.

Top Bottom