Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mixed drinks to get her in the mood

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Going to a cabin for a few days next week. Plan to spend most of it in the jacuzzi.

Suggest some good mixed drink recipes she will like. Straight tequila would get the job done but I want to ease into it...pun intended.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Give me a few guidelines

White or dark liquor?
Sweet or sour or bitter?
What type of glass do you want to pour it in?

Quatch$

Elite
Champagne always gets mine frisky the fastest. Gin and tonic will do also, but there’s a small window of me getting a great BJ and reverse cowgirl tits in face and her face first on the bathroom floor and me carrying her ass to the bedroom with blue balls and heading back to bathroom to look at @Esso Club threads.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
A nicely mixed margarita should always do the trick. Maybe experiment with a few different types of margaritas- the ladies always seem to appreciate the effort.

120north

Elite
Founder
Caipirinhas are always good. Sweet but packing a punch.

Red Bandana - Tequila or Mezcal, muddle cucumbers, watermelon juice simple syrup.

Stolen Fish - Vodka. Muddle cucumber and basil, simple syrup, fill with ruby red grapefruit juice.

Floridita - Rhum Agricole, Luxardo, lime juice, simple syrup, ruby red grapefruit juice. Crushed ice. Make it a papa doble, by doubling the rhum. Also called a Hemingway daiquiri.

Chicks love these.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Keep it simple. Long Island ice tea. Seriously take this advice you will thank me later. Only takes a few of them and way stronger than they’re expecting them to be. Thank me later

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Going to a cabin for a few days next week. Plan to spend most of it in the jacuzzi.

Suggest some good mixed drink recipes she will like. Straight tequila would get the job done but I want to ease into it...pun intended.
For my beautiful edgy wife, right now it’s mojitos blackberry to be exact. If I can nail it she’s putty. Any type of buzz and she’s my favorite person. But right now a black berry mojito

Top Bottom