Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Missouri AG sends a letter to Biden's DOJ

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yes in St. Louis city. They plead guilty to misdemeanors and turned over their two guns. St. Louis is a complete shithole so I don't consider them part of Missouri *half joking*
Why wouldn't they take the pardon from the governor and tell St Louis to tamp salt? That makes no sense to me. How is not committing a crime punishable by losing your property? This is the kind of stuff that will turn law abiding citizens against government/police.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Why wouldn't they take the pardon from the governor and tell St Louis to tamp salt? That makes no sense to me. How is not committing a crime punishable by losing your property? This is the kind of stuff that will turn law abiding citizens against government/police.
I agree. The governor flat out said he would pardon anything that whacky DA in St. Louis would charge them with. I guess the couple being lawyers knew it was only a misdemeanor and only had to turn over the two guns they had in that incident.

I believe he wants to run for Senator too.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I agree. The governor flat out said he would pardon anything that whacky DA in St. Louis would charge them with. I guess the couple being lawyers knew it was only a misdemeanor and only had to turn over the two guns they had in that incident.

I believe he wants to run for Senator too.
If he can win a senate seat it will be a big win to stem the tide of progressive policies. Think he would be a good candidate, hope he wins

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
If he can win a senate seat it will be a big win to stem the tide of progressive policies. Think he would be a good candidate, hope he wins
So,, this couple were die hard bleeding 🩸 liberals.. not sure if this incident changed them. Hopefully so if he wins.
Also the governor could still pardon them I suppose.

back to OP post. I posted a few days ago about this, I think it’s awesome states are finally using the lefts tactics like sanctuary cities, or even marijuana laws. Basically telling the feds to f’off and try to stop us. I’m sure local and state cops aren’t happy since they’re paid by the feds to help enforce unconstitutional laws. This is going to stop.
Gotta give MO props on this one.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I hope this letter is legitimate. If enough states band together we will indeed draw a new Mason/Dixon line. Let them be ruled by BLM mobs and we will live our lives of liberty and the pursuit of happiness - and DARE them to come for a visit.
That's the goal. The US is too fractured to ever work again. Central States of America would be a kick ass country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom