Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Missing Posters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Cook may very well be on the right, but he is a troll first. Wouldn't shock me at all if he was any of the silver member leftest trolls.
Pretty sure he is a handle some where in this soup. Keep an eye out. I always enjoyed his schtick so Wgaf but we will all know soon enough

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Who discovered this alternate universe?
Lac's put it together almost 2 yrs ago knowing today would come. We knew Yahoo wouldnt allow men to show tits and ass and make fun of whatever. This site is dedicated to freedom of expression and speech. Trolls will be dealt w unless it is really funny and not just stupid shit.
We had a collection to get the thing started back then and have been waiting behind the scenes
@Croot_Overlord @Croot_Lord

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Holy fuck really good to see some of you guys poppin up over here. Thanks @Rebarcock for the Crootn.

I've shared an account, cagarner, with a friend on Rivals since 2005 at least. We didn't always post a ton, but I've been laughin at and with you fuckers for years.

Bear with us on some of the ease of use changes (i.e. dark mode) - we are going to get there.

Also be aware that our server is seriously maxed out right now but we plan to have it upgraded before this weekend. It really strains in the evening when traffic picks up

Holy fuck really good to see some of you guys poppin up over here. Thanks @Rebarcock for the Crootn.

I've shared an account, cagarner, with a friend on Rivals since 2005 at least. We didn't always post a ton, but I've been laughin at and with you fuckers for years.

Bear with us on some of the ease of use changes (i.e. dark mode) - we are going to get there.

Also be aware that our server is seriously maxed out right now but we plan to have it upgraded before this weekend. It really strains in the evening when traffic picks up
Let me take this opportunity to thank you gentlemen for the copy & paste gif foresight that you've shown. Really helps streamline the childlike visual over verbal communication process for me..

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
All thought is lac's were crazy. We think its crazy Yall dgaf. Get 2 weeks nonperishable for 2 weeks per family. 99.998 survival but a vacine masks and shut down

Military is involved and yl go look in the dances your cares away. Parler gone every conservative gone. The Corporation of America is now dissilved it was createn in 1871. The fed bank is gone. Innsurectiin signed
Go hit the dances your care away start page 45-50
Twitter banned Ron Paul and everyone else. Banks are shuttin down who believes in voter fraud.
UnAmerican.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It was a joke, though I don’t really mind him. We used to be neighbors.
Go get him. As long as he doesn't throw out shit and just be a bitch he'll be ok. We really do want all persuasions. Not and echo chamber.
The other forum herebis for that shit including people like me that think there is a legit plan. Our dances board has military guys reoorting shat they can. Military rounding them up them all up stopped Pelosi at 1155pm last night trying to get in Canada. What all us retards beleieved is about to pass. Dont worry we will make movies about it. Have 2 weeks if food handy per person

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Try to get his brother in law too. That would be a good welcome thread.
Do it copy paste Dm him
Your presence has been requested
Crootn.com
Good posters
Many threads
Anyone welcome.
Pron and cussing allowed
Lib trolls w nothing but trolling will be eliminated
Gmail is giving some registration links problems use a burner email
Outlook.com works for links
Hope to see you there

Top Bottom