Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Minnesota asks for help from National Guard

Juro

Elite
I think the governor of Minnesota is a pansy for throwing the law enforcement under the bus already.

The guy had a warrant out for his arrest and then he ran. I’m sure more was going on, but the guy did it to himself. Didn’t deserve to die, but he could have prevented it by taking care of it before.

If I cross a railroad while a train is coming and I get hit by the train and die, do you blame the railroad company? No, you blame me for being an idiot.

BTAvenger

Elite
I think the governor of Minnesota is a pansy for throwing the law enforcement under the bus already.

The guy had a warrant out for his arrest and then he ran. I’m sure more was going on, but the guy did it to himself. Didn’t deserve to die, but he could have prevented it by taking care of it before.

If I cross a railroad while a train is coming and I get hit by the train and die, do you blame the railroad company? No, you blame me for being an idiot.
He is a helluva lot more than a pansy. He is gaslighting more rioting.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Governor just gave the OK for fireworks and I don't mean 4th of July stuff. I doubt those people who lost businesses and homes in last year's riots will sit back and let it happen again.

I'm an advocate of bringing back tarring and feathering of public officials who allow, even encourage, this to happen.

Top Bottom