Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ministry of Truth

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
OK, MOT, here is your first test.

"SCOTUS is making abortion illegal" is clearly misinformation.... a big lie, if you will... it is inciting insurrection.

Why is social media not fact-checking and/or censoring statements like this?

"We only deal in matters of National Security. For example, the Steele Dossier is an accurate document and Trump colluded with Russia."

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
OK, MOT, here is your first test.

"SCOTUS is making abortion illegal" is clearly misinformation.... a big lie, if you will... it is inciting insurrection.

Why is social media not fact-checking and/or censoring statements like this?
Because they are STILL too busy censoring/shadow banning people who post this stuff. Welcome to the team......what took you so long?

BurntJ

Founder
I'd much rather live in a state like Iowa

Said NO ONE EVER.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha
FIFY faggit. Within 8 hrs Miami.
Within 5-6 charlotte, New Orleans, Atlanta, Nashville. Plus fight from Atl to Isands or anywhere/anytime.

People suck everywhere But I can be in the Oceans or Mountains within 5 hours.

Now fuck off tard.

TJHall1

Legendary
Within 5-6 charlotte, New Orleans, Atlanta, Nashville. Plus fight from Atl to Isands or anywhere/anytime.

Now fuck off tard.
No one wants to go to fucking Atlanta Georgia. You faggots are so fucked you almost elected Stacey Abrams. You fucking morons are so smart you elected someone who thinks an island might capsize. Your state is such a fucking lib haven that faggots are flocking there. Enjoy your hours long drives to those other lib havens you faggot. I'll continue to live in a free state that doesn't support pedophiles you fucking Georgia homo.

TJHall1

Legendary

Now fuck off tard.
You're as bad as that fucking douche who thinks new jersey is awesome. Georgia; USA's second ass crack. Hahah

At least he can form sentences. You are like a spazzed out special needs person.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Now fuck off tard.

Lmfao, are you bragging about your home being just a 5-10 hour drive from a few nice cities? THAT is the most appealing thing about your hometown...that you can get to some nice places in a day's drive?

Reminds me of people in Columbia thinking being 2 hrs from the mountains and the beach is a cool thing. Actually living in the mountains or at the beach might be cool, but who gives a shit about living hours from somewhere?

TJHall1

Legendary
Lmfao, are you bragging about your home being just a 5-10 hour drive from a few nice cities? THAT is the most appealing thing about your hometown...that you can get to some nice places in a day's drive?

Reminds me of people in Columbia thinking being 2 hrs from the mountains and the beach is a cool thing. Actually living in the mountains or at the beach might be cool, but who gives a shit about living hours from somewhere?
If you've read any of his other posts you might recognize he's fucked up. And I don't mean that in a bad way, he can't even put together cognitive posts. Someone else posted he's a skizzo, and they were right

TJHall1

Legendary

Also, he's dying on a hill defending Georgia. He's obviously from there and takes offense to it.

D

Deleted member 2886

"Ministry of Truth"
🖕🤣Fuck that!
Seriously, the mere concept alone is childish.
The fact that it's now apparently a reality demonstrates an incredible degree of societal ignorant conformity and naive acceptance of extreme delusional retardation.

"Ministry of Truth".
÷
Euphemistic terminology.
=
Department of Thought Control & Enforcement.

BurntJ

Founder
Yes! We finally have a Ministry of Truth. I have been eagerly anticipating the creation. Anyone have a link to apply for service?

Top Bottom