Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Pence returns to trolling

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
He was actually pretty damn good in the debates but don't think he can win. Would be McCain 2.0 IMO

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
He'd be a good president.

giphy.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Sorry, but he's too low energy. He was a safe, bland pick for Trump. No baggage. No charisma. A water boy. He doesn't stand a chance. I like him, but not as my commander and chief. I'll put money on it if any wants the bet. And I'll give you 10 to one odds against then field he is not nominated as the Republican candidate for president. Lastly, Cruz will be the man to beat for the nomination.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Sorry, but he's too low energy. He was a safe, bland pick for Trump. No baggage. No charisma. A water boy. He doesn't stand a chance. I like him, but not as my commander and chief. I'll put money on it if any wants the bet. And I'll give you 10 to one odds against then field he is not nominated as the Republican candidate for president. Lastly, Cruz will be the man to beat for the nomination.

How do we know you are good for those kind of odds?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Is this assuming Trump doesn't run?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
How do we know you are good for those kind of odds?
Let's wager something from The Free Speech Forum Store if you like. I don't wan to try and collect $5000 from you, but i can persuade you to buy me the travel bag. So pick out what you want to give me and we will work out the details on the wager.
Is this assuming Trump doesn't run?
Yes, of course. That's part of the bet. Trump will run. Pence is a non-entity. That's why my bet is rock solid. It Trump does not run, Cruz is the lead dog right now.

Top Bottom