Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Lindell launches Frank!

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Did he purposefully pick a terrible name to create clicks? I'm not creative so I don't have a better one but I can't imagine people getting excited about "being on Frank". I know what being Frank means but no one says that anymore.

"Lindell added that people won't be able to use the "four swear words" on his platform, and he said that people will be prohibited from taking the Lord's name in vain."

Censoring people for swearing or taking the Lords name in vain seems wrong. While I agree with the premise to not take the Lord's name in vain, if you censor someone for that I feel you are no better than twitter, etc. for going against your beliefs. It's his platform and he can do what he wants but I see that as a hinderance to bringing people over.

Props to him for making an effort but lots of work still to do.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Did he purposefully pick a terrible name to create clicks? I'm not creative so I don't have a better one but I can't imagine people getting excited about "being on Frank". I know what being Frank means but no one says that anymore.

"Lindell added that people won't be able to use the "four swear words" on his platform, and he said that people will be prohibited from taking the Lord's name in vain."

Censoring people for swearing or taking the Lords name in vain seems wrong. While I agree with the premise to not take the Lord's name in vain, if you censor someone for that I feel you are no better than twitter, etc. for going against your beliefs. It's his platform and he can do what he wants but I see that as a hinderance to bringing people over.

Props to him for making an effort but lots of work still to do.
No shit. I could not agree more. It won't be the first venture brought down by a leviathan EGO! Start digging the grave and carving the headstone.

Top Bottom