Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

midgets...

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Buddy of mine met Jason Acuna from jackass at a bar. He tried to buy him a drink but dude grabbed a bottle of tequila and poured it down his throat. My buddy has been traumatized of midgets ever since. It was a combination of knowing he could kick the ever living shit out of him but knowing he'd be mocked worse if he did. We were in a bar with midgets years later and he legit just got up and left because they creeped him the fvck out.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
There was one in my graduating class in high school, was the biggest shit talker I have ever known. He knew nobody was going to fuck him up, so he just ran his mouth all the time. I heard that he did wind up getting beat up really bad once his freshman year at college though.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
OP, my middle daughter and I share this same fascination with midgets. We live in separate cities but if either of us see a midget we are required to take a picture and send it to the other person with the title midget sighting. The other kids think we are stupid, but we tell them they are stupid for not appreciating midgets in their habitat.

This may have all started when we were living in Rhode Island and the lawn care company had a tatted up midget who would mow the lawn shirtless with a push mower. Watching him push arms stretched out over his head was hilarious.

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
OP, my middle daughter and I share this same fascination with midgets. We live in separate cities but if either of us see a midget we are required to take a picture and send it to the other person with the title midget sighting. The other kids think we are stupid, but we tell them they are stupid for not appreciating midgets in their habitat.

This may have all started when we were living in Rhode Island and the lawn care company had a tatted up midget who would mow the lawn shirtless with a push mower. Watching him push arms stretched out over his head was hilarious.

ours started years ago with an encounter with a small person on the front porch of a restaurant in Flagler Beach, Florida...it’s been a running joke between us ever since

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
ours started years ago with an encounter with a small person on the front porch of a restaurant in Flagler Beach, Florida...it’s been a running joke between us ever since
Gotta stay connected somehow. This works for us...lol

lucio

Poster
Founder
COMJ6MCWgAAt7qv.jpg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Still freaked out by the little fuckers BUT got a funny story.

So my best friend and I decide to go snowboarding at Sugar Mtn NC. He has known me all my life and knows the deal. So we’re almost there from ATL and are starved. He sees a McD’s and pulls off. We go in he runs to bathroom to piss. Comes out in less than 5 mins. And can’t find me. Goes to order and it’s a midget standing on an upside dome milk crate. He immediately walks out, comes gets in the car and drives us straight to the little Italian restaurant. Literally doesn’t say a word about till we check in the hotel room. Turn on the TV and it’s a fuckin McDonalds commercial with a midget cashier in it. He looks at me and laughing says...”Man NC fucked up.” I respond...yep looks like I’m never going into a McDonalds in NC again. (I have NOT broken that promise to date and that was in 2000).

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Me and my friends are going to get super drunk and heckle them at this event:;

Attachments

• E06756F5-8EFF-4970-A309-666073A5F2D0.png
    E06756F5-8EFF-4970-A309-666073A5F2D0.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Took my boys to watch Micro Wrestling. It was hilarious, creepy and pitiful all at the same time. Guy in the back kept screaming to “take his shoe off” and “break his elbow”. Strange night for sure.

Jtrain80

Legendary
There was a soundoff poster, @lb68/70, that had a fascination w midgets. Still to this day, everytime I see one irl, I get the giggles something fierce. Just terrible.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
My secretary is a midget. She freaks me out.

I shut my office door from the reception area so I don't have to watch her and those freaky stubby legs stick straight out like a 4 year old kid when she is sitting in her office chair.

I can't get any work done.

TJHall1

Legendary
You faggots remind me of people who are scared or freaked out by clowns.

Its an extremely short person you fuckin pussies. FFS

Top Bottom