Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Michigan only 2.5 point favorites over the 3-3 cornfuckers? What is going on here

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
Well, they scored a couple moral victories by not getting boat raced by Oklahoma and Mich St and trounced a really bad Northwestern team. The Husker fans and media have been fellating themselves and smelling their own farts all week. Vegas isn't sure what to think.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
WTF happened to Harbaugh? He was doing ok in the pros, was that just a fluke? Or does his style not translate to college? Or does Michigan just suck?

catreaper

Master Baiter
WTF happened to Harbaugh? He was doing ok in the pros, was that just a fluke? Or does his style not translate to college? Or does Michigan just suck?
Harbaugh apparently got put on some type of meds that calmed his shit down. Probably great for his personal life and terrible for coaching. Fuck his family, give me angry harbaugh back. Or no harbaugh. Either way is fine with me.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I tried to warn everyone a couple of weeks ago that if Michigan beat Wisconsin, they'd start getting overhyped. Defense is solid and running game is good- very good, but the qb is awful.
In order to be elite in CFB youve got to have a great QB. michigan has lacked that for years

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
In order to be elite in CFB youve got to have a great QB. michigan has lacked that for years
It’s why OSU and Tide phaggots are always on top.

It’s why Bucks will likely be back in the playoffs again this year even after they went into the Oregon game uninterested.

It just means more in some states.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I tried to warn everyone a couple of weeks ago that if Michigan beat Wisconsin, they'd start getting overhyped. Defense is solid and running game is good- very good, but the qb is awful.
Haha no way. He’s not great but he’s definitely the best Michigan has had in a while The best part is the guy waiting in the wings is better. McCarthy is going to be good.

America 1st

Founder
Haha no way. He’s not great but he’s definitely the best Michigan has had in a while The best part is the guy waiting in the wings is better. McCarthy is going to be good.
Will he be good enough to keep OSU interested for a half?

catreaper

Master Baiter
Will he be good enough to keep OSU interested for a half?
Probably not. That’s not my point. Michigan isn’t a very good football team.

However, the qb isn’t the issue this year as it has been in the last 7 years. Secondary sucks ass and the coach is a moron. Any other brain busters?

America 1st

Founder

However, the qb isn’t the issue this year as it has been in the last 7 years. Secondary sucks ass and the coach is a moron. Any other brain busters?
@disappointed

Sikness23245

Elite

You're really all in on a QB that went 7/15 for 44 yards against the only decent secondary he's faced. I guess we'll see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom