Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Met the Chrisley’s today at breakfast

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
6F9B4E95-E9F2-4060-A197-9CCAC592E9CD.jpeg37575C57-D1C4-49E4-B54F-2ABDCB367121.jpeg
Had breakfast right by the Chrisley’s, from Chrisley’s Knows Best on USA Network, this morning at Donut Hole in Inlet Beach, FL. Savannah was very sweet and took a picture with Brookelynn. We even got to see Todd and Savannah’s boyfriend Nic Kerdiles. Todd was nice enough to say hey to us, too. Todd covered the cost of our breakfast out of the blue. A morning to remember for the family.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
View attachment 33674View attachment 33675
Had breakfast right by the Chrisley’s, from Chrisley’s Knows Best on USA Network, this morning at Donut Hole in Inlet Beach, FL. Savannah was very sweet and took a picture with Brookelynn. We even got to see Todd and Savannah’s boyfriend Nic Kerdiles. Todd was nice enough to say hey to us, too. Todd covered the cost of our breakfast out of the blue. A morning to remember for the family.
So happy for you guys! Makes me think back on trips when my daughter was real young. How wonderful for you all. Safe travels and see you soon!

denn

Legendary
Founder
I will admit that I have seen quite a few episodes of that show. Cracks me up. I always thought that they would be a fun family to be around.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

They live about 2 miles from me in Nashville

Seagulls

Poster
Met Nanny Faye and Julie not too long ago grocery shopping in Nashville. wife loves their show and it really did help calm her down during some stressful nights last year (wife is a resident who did a lot of Covid ICU work last year). Nanny Faye sang her happy 30th birthday. Good folks.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Did you tell him at the FSF?

The daughter appears to have a nice pus and butthole. Probably light pink.....
They were getting approached by multiple different parties while trying to eat. We didn’t want to be overbearing other than saying hello when we both entered and we got a picture on their way out.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Met Nanny Faye and Julie not too long ago grocery shopping in Nashville. wife loves their show and it really did help calm her down during some stressful nights last year (wife is a resident who did a lot of Covid ICU work last year). Nanny Faye sang her happy 30th birthday. Good folks.
They seem like great people. There’s some good values expressed on the show. My daughter loves watching it. We’ve had some good laughs watching.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
They were getting approached by multiple different parties while trying to eat. We didn’t want to be overbearing other than saying hello when we both entered and we got a picture on their way out.
I hear you. We run across many people. We NEVER intrude. Honestly, I don't give a fvck. They should be begging for my autograph.

Only person I would have troubled would have been Coach Bowden.

I just want to see a pus pic of the daughter

Top Bottom