Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Meet Tennessee’s new coach

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Josh_Heupel_%2846088559552%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

How many McDoubles did you eat today?

Belezabro

Elite
I lived in Aberdeen SD, knew Josh when he was a kid. His mom was a HS principal and dad was a DC at Northern State University. Both great people. He comes from good stock and has morals...he’ll do well.

spf84

Poster
Haha, the new AD is the sun of former ND AD Kevin White. Kevin extended Bob Davie, hired Ty Willingham, hired and extended Charlienl Weis.

Willingham and Weis did both beat Tennessee though.

Packman

Elite
Founder
He developed some good qbs at OU. Hopefully he’s learned how to call plays. He was doing great until he became offensive coordinator for us.

hootyhoogoknights

Poster
Founder
As a UCF fan this is the happiest I’ve been about our program in about 16 months. Heupel is absolutely clueless. TN had to have missed out on at least 5+ other choices.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
As a UCF fan this is the happiest I’ve been about our program in about 16 months. Heupel is absolutely clueless. TN had to have missed out on at least 5+ other choices.
They just need a place holder on the cheap to get past all the mess. Nobody is succeeding there the next few years. They just need to be able to cleanly go after a new coach in 3 years.

hootyhoogoknights

Poster
Founder
They just need a place holder on the cheap to get past all the mess. Nobody is succeeding there the next few years. They just need to be able to cleanly go after a new coach in 3 years.
I get it. We lucked out with him being taken. Couldn’t fire him with his “record” so we would’ve just been stuck.

Top Bottom