Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mayor Pete, WTF????

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
plugged-in-airplane-movie.gif

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

It's pretty commonly known Mayor Pete's top priority was to make the language used in the FAA more woke. In December NOTAM was officially rebranded as "Notice to Air Missions" (nee "Notice to Airmen"). Was this "corrupt file" actually a breaking change that was introduced into FAA's tech stack to fulfill this superfluous initiative? It was the NOTAM system after all. And such mature systems, even complex ones, don't randomly crash without a change being introduced. The dodgy, non-specific language the administration is using would certainly be a way to cover this up. Technically it could be considered a "data maintenance" issue regardless of how unnecessary it might be.

CurtOFD78

Elite

It's pretty commonly known Mayor Pete's top priority was to make the language used in the FAA more woke. In December NOTAM was officially rebranded as "Notice to Air Missions" (nee "Notice to Airmen"). Was this "corrupt file" actually a breaking change that was introduced into FAA's tech stack to fulfill this superfluous initiative? It was the NOTAM system after all. And such mature systems, even complex ones, don't randomly crash without a change being introduced. The dodgy, non-specific language the administration is using would certainly be a way to cover this up. Technically it could be considered a "data maintenance" issue regardless of how unnecessary it might be.

Sooooo, fancy words for cyber attack??????

AgEngDawg

Legendary

BTW, I at one time worked with a guy just like this. We laughed at him because he used to cobble together a ton of buzzwords into his speaking. "Checks a lot of boxes", etc.

However, he had no technical understanding an everything he produced was bullshit.

OPD77

Legendary

That's what happens when you put faggots with an agenda, ZERO competence, common sense or expertise in the job the occupy...never trust a man that thinks he can breast feed. As we all know, putting incompetent idiots in crucial positions in the gov't allows them to be controlled by Berrie the Ferry during his 3rd term....I just find it amazing how many idiots there are these days, but the gov't seems to find and hire them all.

OPD77

Legendary
I bet they try to run Buttiplug and the Hunch Back from PA on a ticket in '24....would not surprise in this current climate.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I forgot about his "parental leave."

He left during the cargo ship crisis, the train strike negotiations and during the faa crisis. This dude litter ali runs anytime they get bad news.

Top Bottom